Wonderful_u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been wondering where this thread was for a while. Relieved I'm not the only one who doesn't get her silly toothy grin thing. She is odd.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how this girls thread isn’t longer?! So annoying-just looked on her insta and can confirm the tattoos are awful! And did I read in a caption that she has a podcast?! Honestly I love podcasts but so many knobheads have them now that it is just ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
A378075C-5528-46A6-B294-9A3B3A374824.jpeg

those hats are hideous
why does she do her eyebrows like slugs
and as usual the two tooth grin

Yeah so embarrassing making her money from crisps it's nothing to do with her usual content. Also her hats look like something she found in the reject bin outside a charity shop.

Why is she on the beg for a free throw? They're really not that expensive!

Please can someone teach her how to do her eyebrows without noticeable pencil strokes 🙈

writing about entitlement on her insta and that she sees us at tattle. Get a grip. You've put yourself on a public platform and people are gonna critique things you do. You stating that it's "horrid" wont stop it from happening. You just give it encouragement!!!

writing about entitlement on her insta and that she sees us at tattle. Get a grip. You've put yourself on a public platform and people are gonna critique things you do. You stating that it's "horrid" wont stop it from happening. You just give it encouragement!!!
She has hardly any posts on her thread so she isn’t even exciting enough to discuss on tattle ffs. Get over yourself love 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has hardly any posts on her thread so she isn’t even exciting enough to discuss on tattle ffs. Get over yourself love 👍
Literally my point with people like faye ellaby and megan ellaby when they moan about being on tattle 🙄🤣 especially faye. Her thread is dead yet she complains every day about it on insta

Reactions: 2
Oh wow major throwing toys out of the pram, yeah sure it must really get you down wearing designer jeans, getting pampered all the time, and posting preeny photos all the time... yeesh not like there's been a pandemic or anything.

She sure makes it seem that way but she’s posting about their bathroom renovation and stuff, still calling it “our” so think it’s just her being her usual moody/asking for attention self