Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
writing about entitlement on her insta and that she sees us at tattle. Get a grip. You've put yourself on a public platform and people are gonna critique things you do. You stating that it's "horrid" wont stop it from happening. You just give it encouragement!!!
She has hardly any posts on her thread so she isn’t even exciting enough to discuss on tattle ffs. Get over yourself love 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BattieHattie

She’s doing an awful lot of ADs lately, it also feels like she’s not declaring probably? I thought if something is gifted it’s an AD? So her whole living room was free basically....

It irritates me that these people are SO privileged and yet complain so much

amoore90

“I’ve had a few people ask who Oscar is”, yeah no wonder, you literally NEVER mention him despite effectively being his step mother. Literally talks about “jg” (cringe) every day but never bothers to mention his kid.

missT

She’s doing an awful lot of ADs lately, it also feels like she’s not declaring probably? I thought if something is gifted it’s an AD? So her whole living room was free basically....

It irritates me that these people are SO privileged and yet complain so much
Her life just seems so bleak and all she does is go on walks with her dogs and talk about how it’s ok to be sad. I can’t believe this is her job

Reactions: 2

HanB33

She has hardly any posts on her thread so she isn’t even exciting enough to discuss on tattle ffs. Get over yourself love 👍
Literally my point with people like faye ellaby and megan ellaby when they moan about being on tattle 🙄🤣 especially faye. Her thread is dead yet she complains every day about it on insta

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I don’t know how this girls thread isn’t longer?! So annoying-just looked on her insta and can confirm the tattoos are awful! And did I read in a caption that she has a podcast?! Honestly I love podcasts but so many knobheads have them now that it is just ridiculous!

Why is she on the beg for a free throw? They're really not that expensive!

Please can someone teach her how to do her eyebrows without noticeable pencil strokes 🙈

Reactions: 1

HanB33

writing about entitlement on her insta and that she sees us at tattle. Get a grip. You've put yourself on a public platform and people are gonna critique things you do. You stating that it's "horrid" wont stop it from happening. You just give it encouragement!!!

amoore90

I had a look but couldn’t see a thread about this chick...also wasn’t sure where to put it 🤷‍♀️ According to insta she classifies herself as a writer...!

Now she’s started IGTV. Don’t get her hair tutorials... they’re literally like, use this hair tool exactly how it’s supposed to be used. End of tutorial. What’s the point in that!

Mod edit: merged with existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:

immiK

Omg I've had to mute her instagram. She is so into herself it's disturbing. I honestly cringe every time I see her posts.. every day there's another photo of her over-posing and holding her mouth in a weird way, nothing she does seems genuine. Jealous she has 3 corgis though lol

• Haha

sangariana

I've been wondering where this thread was for a while. Relieved I'm not the only one who doesn't get her silly toothy grin thing. She is odd.