Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish to highlight the followers who was sure this whole house "eviction" is unlawful! It's a veritable brains trust on that timeline

And yes, I'm giving up my monthly nails too.
⬆ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the rubbish of private renting though. You can be evicted at the whim of the landlord if they need the house back or have to sell. I do feel for her a bit here as she’s got her child and his life to consider. it must be horrible to feel so settled and then have everything pulled out from under you.

Reactions: 5
It’s ok - she is cooking recipes from her imaginary book, to distract from her imaginary new home decorating.

Reactions: 4
It's that she gets very INVESTED, you know? She's been like that all her life, yeah yeah?

• Haha
Delurking (so that's eleven obsessives now! 👋 Bex!) to say bloody hell, this lass is something else! I didn't anyone could make more of a fuss about moving than JM but here we are.
I rent, so I do get the worry and the stress of having to move when it's not your choice. It's tit, but you just have to get on with searching until you strike lucky, and not get too invested in a place until you have the keys in your hand. It probably helps if you have a job though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So basically Bex does a lot of good work for charity and doesn’t like to talk about it.

• Haha
So basically Bex does a lot of good work for charity and doesn’t like to talk about it.
Indeed - as anyone who has seen her pinned tweet will attest to.

the (un)diagnoses continue aplenty, guys. Apparently they are hyper mobile and “kiddos” dad is DEFINITELY neurodiverse. Le sigh.

Reactions: 5
Kiddo did stand a chance not. For real, also #coldsore

Reactions: 2
Why does she tweet simple questions she could just Google? It’s all very weird

Glad to hear she's doing DBT, for me it was difficult but changed my life tbh. Hopefully she can do it properly and hold herself accountable and really benefit from it. I know this is a gossip site etc but out of the few I follow tbh I'm rooting for her to turn things around, release a nice little cookbook, and honestly just stop tweeting so much. I used to tweet every thought that came into my head for years (albeit on private to an audience of <10) and I still cringe thinking about it. It took like 2 weeks to stop thinking "in tweets" which was crazy in and of itself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm back, babe's.
Screenshot_20230204_225035_Chrome.jpg

You're not interesting. I'm keeping an eye on the fulfilment of the £6000 Kickstarter recipe pamphlet you promised by Spring 2022, and now July 2023. Eye on the grift. I'm *invested*

Reactions: 9
The soup looks nice and the photo is fine. I reckon she’s a good home cook. And it’s a good idea to separate the cooking from the boasting/ begging etc. Good.

Reactions: 8
The soup looks nice and the photo is fine. I reckon she’s a good home cook. And it’s a good idea to separate the cooking from the boasting/ begging etc. Good.
Agreed - each time I see she's made something it's aways looked pretty tasty

Reactions: 3
Agreed - each time I see she's made something it's aways looked pretty tasty
I don't want to go off brand: I think making an already existing recipe is not worth anything except, "Thanks for dinner mother/friend/cook. That was delicious!"

I'll settle for just get done the fecking re-recipe pamphlet sponsored up to £6k.

23 July 2023: 5 months 2 weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.