WhatMummyMakes #9 I would drive 500 miles & I would drive 500 more, just to be a mum who’s child saw downtown abbey age 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever seen, there is no chance I would take my 4 year old and would feel selfish if I did because let's face it it was Bex who wanted to go. I dont think she's telling the full story, I predict mynini had several melt downs especially at the end, it's such a long day and pretty boring really for a 4 year old, there are no other kids there just yours dancing among empty cans and drunk people while shes there with a bloody picnic blanket. If you need to take colouring books it probably gives you a clue that it's not that fun for her!

Reactions: 19
I can imagine Rebecca judging a parent if they took their 4 year old to an indie/rock gig, but because it's Adele, she'll think it's perfectly fine, because she has inoffensive music. The thing is that it's not acceptable to take a 4 year old to any event like that, unless it's a specific kids event. I've been thinking about it and the more I think about it, the more inappropriate I think it was to take Nina. I think she's a tit parent to be honest, her child just doesn't come first.

Reactions: 22
Oh I see an ‘accidental’ spelling mistake again - chests beef ragu. Teehee Bex you’re so funny 🙄

Also- that’s not caramelising. Caramelising onions means cooking with sugar. She means browning. Not that it matters, not like she writes recipes for a living or anything.
Not to stick up for our becky but no it doesn't. It means cooking them low and slow so they release and caramalise in their own sugar. No sugar needs to be added, onions are sweet enough on their own.
You can buy my ridiculously priced cooking book with many errors if you want to learn more 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs am sick of her ramming nini down our throat. We don't need to know her every single move . It's ridiculous. Yeah it's cute for you but no one else cares !! She is really starting to irritate me I know she is a kid but she really grates ok me and its all hagrids fault with such over exposure. Why would you paste your Child all over social media so much . She has no life except that kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to comment on a child's appearance but Nina is heading her mothers way size wise.
Rebecca is promoting the most ridiculous relationship with food to her daughter and poor Nina is on course to being obese like her mother.
Rebecca must see this or are we all blinded by love for our children that we don't notice?
Very bizarre relationship with these 2. I wonder what will happen once she begins school.

Reactions: 19
Does Rebecca read here ? I hope she does and takes some of it and realises she needs to stop over sharing Nina

like other posters have said - what on earth is Rebecca going to post about come September when Nina is at school?

I don't know why she had to point out that they stayed at a 'basic Travelodge'. I am shocked she stayed at a Travelodge, being the snob that she is.
It looks like the most fun Nina had was the little park near the palace, she could have saved a fortune and gone to her local park.

Reactions: 15
Looking at the lack of photos of Adele I agree they had to leave early and missed most of it because Nina was kicking off, she doesn't want to say that though because they were gifted and she'll look like a right idiot.

London is FULL of fab clean playgrounds Becky you knob. You haven’t discovered something new or amazing. It’s just that most parents would know that because they’d probably plan to visit a couple instead of dragging their kids around to totally age inappropriate activities. I bet Nina was over the bloody moon, she actually got to do something for her.
Also- Becky never gets the tube does she? Always cabs or lumbers around. Bet she’s scared of using it.

Why did she say CLEAN when talking about the park. She is such a snob
Yeah presumably she thought central London playgrounds would be full of rubbish and empty cans and drunk people. Oh wait, that was Hyde Park for Adele the night before.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
London is FULL of fab clean playgrounds Becky you knob. You haven’t discovered something new or amazing. It’s just that most parents would know that because they’d probably plan to visit a couple instead of dragging their kids around to totally age inappropriate activities. I bet Nina was over the bloody moon, she actually got to do something for her.
Also- Becky never gets the tube does she? Always cabs or lumbers around. Bet she’s scared of using it.

Yeah presumably she thought central London playgrounds would be full of rubbish and empty cans and drunk people. Oh wait, that was Hyde Park for Adele the night before.
Clean park 🤣 there is nothing overly special about this park just because it's In a royal park & outside the palace Becky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.