Wimbledon 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I do want Rafa (🥰😍) to turn this around, the only ‘positive’ I’m trying to take from his potential loss tonight is that I would rather see him go out against Fritz than have to watch him endure and possibly get knocked out by awful NK. ‘Cos I’m that petty.
Yes I wholeheartedly agree with this! I support Rafa and anyone playing Djokovic at this point.

Anyone know what that is on Taylor Fritz’s left knee?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If Fritz is having difficulty with an ailing Rafa, he's no chance against a fully fit NK. Shame.
i was sadly just thinking this.

imagine if we end up with a kyrigos and novak final?! may be the first year in decades that i skip watching it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone know what that is on Taylor Fritz’s left knee?
Me and my OH were just discussing this. I want to know! Did the trainer apply any gel or anything that could have matted his leg hair? It wasn’t there earlier when he was having the tape adjusted I’m sure!

As much as I do want Rafa (🥰😍) to turn this around, the only ‘positive’ I’m trying to take from his potential loss tonight is that I would rather see him go out against Fritz than have to watch him endure and possibly get knocked out by awful NK. ‘Cos I’m that petty.

I totally agree: I don’t watch NK if I can help it, but he’s got a huge grudge against Rafa and behaves especially badly when he’s up against him. Watching him beat an injured Rafa would be unbearable.

i was sadly just thinking this.

imagine if we end up with a kyrigos and novak final?! may be the first year in decades that i skip watching it 🤦🏼‍♀️
If it comes to a ND/NK final, for the first time in my life I will be rooting for Novak (who I cannot abide under usual circumstances!)

Reactions: 5
It guts me to say this but I think this is Rafa's last W and that's why he is ignoring Sebastian, Roig, Carlos and Marc.

Rafa is serving to take it to a fifth. Taylor has not been good on a tactical level when it comes to exploiting Rafa's difficultly moving to the BH side. I'm glad because I love Rafa but I also hate knowing he's in pain.

Rafa hasn't practised serves the last 2 days according to Pam Shriver.

Reactions: 2
If it comes to a ND/NK final, for the first time in my life I will be rooting for Novak (who I cannot abide under usual circumstances!)
100000% agree - it will be a weird experience but i’ll do it!

i actually find novak incredibly fun to watch, i’m just not into him as a person, so i’ll just have to try and look past all that 🤣

sadly i think we’re heading that way: i can’t see norrie getting near novak, and as said above if fritz is struggling now against a hurt rafa he isn’t beating kyrigos. urgh 🤢

Yel

same, never thought I'd be rooting for Novak ⚰

Although I was really keen to go to the final, but if it's those two I'm not sure it's worth £240

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gosh I dislike Novak as he has been known to lose his temper and shot in a ball girls face but yes if it comes down to a ND/NK final then I'd want ND to win

How the hell is Rafa doing this? Mery and sis have left his box.
They are back in the box.

Well, I’m DELIGHTED! But I’m also somewhat perturbed by the prospect of a Rafa/Kyrios semi-final. I doubt my nerves can take it 😬

Reactions: 6