William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched this & must say I was surprised at just how interested they are in the charities they work with! I think Kate especially is very hands-on, involved & came across very well. I probably thought they swan in, shake a few hands, smile for the cameras & swan out again but they seemed to have a good rapport with the people there. I think they’re a credit to the Monarchy, the Queen must be very proud.
And no speeches that keep mentioning themselves, unlike MeAgain.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the documentary and they can across so well. But did anyone else see when Wills put his hand on her shoulder? And she shrugged it off so noticeably? Either can’t stand his touch anymore or just don’t show public displays of affection?!?

Just watched the documentary and they can across so well. But did anyone else see when Wills put his hand on her shoulder? And she shrugged it off so noticeably? Either can’t stand his touch anymore or just don’t show public displays of affection?!?
I think she was trying to be professional, the opposite of Smeghead

I see a lot of people made a big deal about this on SM but in another photo, they're all stood with their roulades and you can see she has one arm around William.

Reactions: 3
It’s impossible to say what that shrug was but I find it extremely unlikely she’d shrug him off in public. This is the woman who put on a smile a few hours after her topless pictures were published. She’s a pro.

And as someone else pointed out, in the rest of that event they were laughing, joking and touching.

Might have just been swivelling/shifting on her seat

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I saw the shrug and didn’t know what to make of it. I wasn’t sure if she was just fidgeting, trying to be professional and didn’t want a PDA in front of the people they were talking to, or he just caught her off guard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I saw the shrug and didn’t know what to make of it. I wasn’t sure if she was just fidgeting, trying to be professional and didn’t want a PDA in front of the people they were talking to, or he just caught her off guard 🤷🏻‍♀️
It looked to me like when you get a shiver down your spine.

Reactions: 2
I like will & Kate based on what we see, but I do find the royal Fans weird, like the ones fawning over the kids at church. Taking a photo of themselves thrusting gifts to the children. Waiting wrapped up for the chance they might see a royal..

Reactions: 16
And some people were shouting Charlotte’s name. She’s only four!
Must be so weird to be a royal kid like that. I know children just accept anything as normal but it’s an odd life and it must be hard not to think you really are very important , living like that, waving at the common people camped out for a glimpse of you at church on Xmas and being called your royal highness (if you actually think about that phrase HIGH ness) by grownups your whole life. I bet when you’re about 9 you do think you’re the tit. You probably have to learn humility during the teenage years when you realise not everyone loves the royal family to say the least...

Not actually saying the kids are brats by the way, all we’ve ever seen of them they seem sweet as anything. Just imagining what it’s like growing up that way.

Reactions: 7
Must be so weird to be a royal kid like that. I know children just accept anything as normal but it’s an odd life and it must be hard not to think you really are very important , living like that, waving at the common people camped out for a glimpse of you at church on Xmas and being called your royal highness (if you actually think about that phrase HIGH ness) by grownups your whole life. I bet when you’re about 9 you do think you’re the tit. You probably have to learn humility during the teenage years when you realise not everyone loves the royal family to say the least...

Not actually saying the kids are brats by the way, all we’ve ever seen of them they seem sweet as anything. Just imagining what it’s like growing up that way.
Tbh I thought the kids looked a bit puzzled by it all, cant say I blame them. 😊

Reactions: 5
I like will & Kate based on what we see, but I do find the royal Fans weird, like the ones fawning over the kids at church. Taking a photo of themselves thrusting gifts to the children. Waiting wrapped up for the chance they might see a royal..
Even more bizarre when the gift they thrust onto Charlotte was a giant inflatable neon pink flamingo, bloody nutters queuing for hours then palming their cheap tatt off onto the royals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even more bizarre when the gift they thrust onto Charlotte was a giant inflatable neon pink flamingo, bloody nutters queuing for hours then palming their cheap tatt off onto the royals 🤣
hahahhaa, I never understand how Kate manages to keep a poker face when people gift her absolute tit. I am sure it goes into the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was so creepy that woman giving Charlotte a big hug 😬 I think the whole thing is weird when it comes to grown people fawning over the children 🤷🏻‍♀️ How long were they camped out there outside the church? Weird!!!

Reactions: 18
Strangers shouldn't be allowed to hug anyone's kids.
Just because they are Royals, doesn't mean the children are fair game to be grabbed.
Asking for trouble imo.

Reactions: 19
Strangers shouldn't be allowed to hug anyone's kids.
Just because they are Royals, doesn't mean the children are fair game to be grabbed.
Asking for trouble imo.
The fact that they are Royal should be the reason for some distance they arnt love island contestants fgs.

Reactions: 6
I don't think he's had an affair with Rose but I do think he has had affairs. It was quite well known around St.Andrews that he wanted another girl and after she got bored of him, he settled for Kate but still messed around with others on the side. He could've changed now as they have kids, his role in the public eye is increasing etc. But I do believe he has cheated.

Reactions: 8
I don't like William at all. I never did. He just comes across as incredibly smug and someone who really looks down his nose at us 'commoners'.

In his pre-Markle days, Harry always came across as very different to William. He seemed much friendlier and chattier when meeting people and if it was a group of kids, he was always down on the ground with them or kicking football etc.
I know a lot of people don't like him these days, but I feel sorry for him more than anything else. I think Meghan had 'eyes on the prize' and before he knew what was happening, he was up the aisle.

Do I think he's Hewitt's? 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.