William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD. Turns out he actually is. What a piece of s***!!! William, Meghan and Kate's friend! Surely she thought he'd fall madly in love with her and eventually marry her, like Charles and Camilla. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I hope the rumours aren't true. I hate what Charles and Camilla put Diana through all those years but the main problem was that Charles had already been in love with Camilla years before he got married and thought Diana should just go along with it like other Princesses of Wales before her. I digress though.

Reactions: 3
I believe Meghan leaked this story but I don't for a moment believe it to be true.
Well, so did I! I honestly never thought he'd put Kate and their children through what Charles put Diana, him and Harry.
That being said, Blindgossip has posted a lot of mind-boggling stories, most of which are so hard to believe, but sooner or later, they all turn out to be true, so sadly, I do think he really cheated.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was shocked when the rumours about will cheating first started coming up a lot on blind gossip and some articles about it. I've kind of got my head round it that there's probably some truth in it as there's too many rumours about it to not have about my truth in it at all. What I really can't believe is that Megan may have been the one to leak it to the press 😱 if she did then she's worse than I thought. Not even been part of the royals for a year and she's causing so much to go wrong in that family.

Reactions: 6
I hope the rumours aren't true. I hate what Charles and Camilla put Diana through all those years but the main problem was that Charles had already been in love with Camilla years before he got married and thought Diana should just go along with it like other Princesses of Wales before her. I digress though.
True. They're completely different stories, but surely it is what this woman was hoping to achieve.
I feel really bad for Kate, going to all these events with William, pretending everything is fine when she probably can't stand looking at him, but my heart breaks the most for the children. There's absolutely no way they won't hear about it and their lifes will forever be changed because their dad couldn't keep it in his pants.

@Bubu, she really is evil and her only goal was to ruin their lives. How someone can be this cruel really is beyond me.

The thing with social media is anything can be put out there and it's twisted then twisted some more and eventually people believe what they're reading.

I know that a lot of American's do not like how Meghan is treated by the British press. It could be that out of jealousy the story about Will was put out there as they believe he is cool towards Meghan.

I know Kate acts very professionally in her royal role but I don't believe as a 'commoner' she would be able to maintain living a lie. She looks happy on public visits and they were only pictured the other weekend with the kids and Zara and her husband. If the Royal family did somehow silence the story then I'm sure that's because it was untrue. If it was true, I doubt they could have silenced it.

I would imagine the silencing of the UNTRUE story was indeed to protect their children. Once these stories are put in to the public domain they tend to stick.

Twitter is bad for promoting untruths. I remember when Peter Kay cancelled his tour due to a family crisis. People were tweeting he was dead, had cancer blah, blah and yet last weekend he was pictured looking happy and healthy on a tram in Blackpool!

@Bubu, she really is evil and her only goal was to ruin their lives. How someone can be this cruel really is beyond me.
Honestly can’t believe I actually liked Megan at one point, I was obsessed with the royal wedding! I kept trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but this thread amongst other things put me right off her.

Reactions: 1
I don't know what to believe, but it effing sucks if it is true, because Kate has been the "model" royal wife and no-one deserves to be humiliated by being cheated on.

After everything Diana went through, it is very hypocritical of W to do the same... not to mention cruel.

Reactions: 6
Kate and Harry went together to the Anzac service and seemed very comfortable and relaxed in each others company and in front of the cameras.

If there was any truth at all in these rumours I think they’d have been tense and on edge.

A smear campaign orchestrated by Meghan , it seems unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
I liked Meghan up to the wedding, then after that I started to see her for what she is. There is a rift there no matter how much they try and make out there isn't. I hope these rumours aren't true but think there's no smoke without fire! I think she would leak it to deflect the heat from her.

The thing with Diana and Charles though is they didn't marry fully from choice, he had to marry someone but it couldn't be camilla, he loved her but didn't really love Diana. I think William always loved Kate, but the I suppose it doesn't stop people always.

Reactions: 10
Charles also had to marry a virgin! There wouldn't have been many virgins his age by the time he finally decided to get married to produce his heir and spare!

This story is being talked about a lot on Twitter but by American's who have been very vocal about their dislike of the British media not supporting their precious Meghan. They also believe William doesn't like her so I'm in little doubt these rumours have been circulated to try and bring William down. I'm not sure if it's Meghan directly who put the rumour out but she has a lot of powerful American celebs on her side and a lot of PR people willing to do her dirty work for her.

I agree though that Kate looked happy yesterday with Harry so I doubt any of these rumours are true other than William is not over keen on his new sister in law but I can't stand my sister in law, so it seems normal to me!!

its a funny one, on one hand I want to say no way did this happen but on the other im inclined to believe there is at least some truth in it, William might seem too wet or too vanilla but lets not forget Charles was the biggest wet lettuce going yet still sent Camilla messages saying he wished he was a tampon so he could be inside her.....shudder!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am SO surprised this has only made UK news now. It has been in the media in the USA and Canada since the end of March. I did read that they had taken legal action against it being published in the UK so I guess that is why?

Reactions: 2
I am SO surprised this has only made UK news now. It has been in the media in the USA and Canada since the end of March. I did read that they had taken legal action against it being published in the UK so I guess that is why?
Yeh, that's what I understand. It's like when those topless photos of Kate were published in every country other than the UK. It's nothing new, though. It was exactly the same during the abdication crisis. Every other country covered the Mrs Simpson story in great depth apart from the UK.

Took : Her man

Wanted : Her hair

4B391B3D-82A6-48BA-9AF0-77A3845F7F5D.jpeg

Meghan right now

Side note: I never liked Kate much but I REALLY don’t like Markle 😏
Wonder did she offer her a GHD to seduce him 🤭

• Haha
Cant help but think “there’s no smoke without fire” definitely something in all the rumours!

The royal family are a law onto themselves, if they don’t want it in the press.. it won’t be in the press.

Always really like Harry, William and Kate, can’t get my head around Meghan at all 🧐

Reactions: 2
I don't know why everyone thinks Diana was so bloody innocent. I've just read The Real Diana on kindle, written by someone who worked with her and knew her personally. A real eye opener. Written by Lady Colin Campbell. Well worth a nosey at.

Reactions: 13
I don't know why everyone thinks Diana was so bloody innocent. I've just read The Real Diana on kindle, written by someone who worked with her and knew her personally. A real eye opener. Written by Lady Colin Campbell. Well worth a nosey at.
Yeah she wasn't all sweetness and light. There were a lot of rumours about her and James Hewitt claimed he had an affair with her, which I think there's some truth in. Also there was a bit of a conspiracy theory Harry was his if you're into that sort of thing.

I realised how sad the whole thing was when i saw the documentary on camilla, and they are such a good match but it just didn't work at the time. He was under pressure to marry soon, camilla wasn't considered high enough in the aristocracy. She married and also had a miserable marriage. He really did love her so it's no wonder his marriage to Diana never worked.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she wasn't all sweetness and light. There were a lot of rumours about her and James Hewitt claimed he had an affair with her, which I think there's some truth in. Also there was a bit of a conspiracy theory Harry was his if you're into that sort of thing.

I realised how sad the whole thing was when i saw the documentary on camilla, and they are such a good match but it just didn't work at the time. He was under pressure to marry soon, camilla wasn't considered high enough in the aristocracy. She married and also had a miserable marriage. He really did love her so it's no wonder his marriage to Diana never worked.
This is the saddest thing. I've sat very close to Charles and Camilla in the theatre and it was clear how much they love each other. They're a lovely couple. At least they have each other now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.