William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too have got an eternity band, wedding band & engagement ring. The only time I wouldn't wear an engagement ring is if I'm at the gym. Why would she choose high profile events as an occasion to not wear her full set?
Perhaps her hands were swollen? I often take off my rings when it is warm.

Reactions: 4
In othet words... "During lockdown Kate has had new extensions put in"

Her hair is very flat there, so I think shes had her extensions taken out. Not sure why 'woman's hair grows if it isnt cut' is a story though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really just looks like she’s straightened her hair to be perfectly honest. Hardly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise there was a Kate and Wills thread.

Where did the rumours come from? Was it lainey gossip who posted first? Or Giles Coren? I know other people with blue ticks posted about knowing about it on Twiiter and then all the tweets were deleted.

Reactions: 1
Her hair is very flat there, so I think shes had her extensions taken out. Not sure why 'woman's hair grows if it isnt cut' is a story though!
It was much shorter back in Oct, no one's hair can grow this fast. She's been using extensions since their engagement and her hair has been throughout the lockdowns changing in length and always freshly coloured.

No one's hair can go from this
to this
within 3 months. 3 months = 3cm growth (assuming she's healthy and has good growth)

The fail is hinting at that with their headline, but they daren't say it just yet (see the apologists in the comments, which are utterly ridiculous).

I didn't realise there was a Kate and Wills thread.

Where did the rumours come from? Was it lainey gossip who posted first? Or Giles Coren? I know other people with blue ticks posted about knowing about it on Twiiter and then all the tweets were deleted.
Which rumours?

Reactions: 2
It was much shorter back in Oct, no one's hair can grow this fast. She's been using extensions since their engagement and her hair has been throughout the lockdowns changing in length and always freshly coloured.

to this
within 3 months. 3 months = 3cm growth (assuming she's healthy and has good growth)

The fail is hinting at that with their headline, but they daren't say it just yet (see the apologists in the comments, which are utterly ridiculous).

Which rumours?
Sorry, about Rose. I always wondered where the rumours began first. I know it's old hat but I see it was discussed at the beginning.

Sorry, about Rose. I always wondered where the rumours began first. I know it's old hat but I see it was discussed at the beginning.
I see. I don't remember, but I think it was a mix of Twitter (verified accounts) and Lainey Gossip and other media picking it up very quickly.

Reactions: 1

to this

Which rumours?
oh yeah 😁I didnt notice t hat
! So shes just put flatter extensions in just to pretend shes not still getting her hair done in Lockdown!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
oh yeah 😁I didnt notice t hat
! So shes just put flatter extensions in just to pretend shes not still getting her hair done in Lockdown!
One rule for them, one rule for everyone else as usual..... It irritates me when they're always playing the 'we're just like all of you' line. They're not; they use their position to gain things others can't in lockdown and they should be called out for it.

Reactions: 13
One rule for them, one rule for everyone else as usual..... It irritates me when they're always playing the 'we're just like all of you' line. They're not; they use their position to gain things others can't in lockdown and they should be called out for it.
Yeah thats the most irritating thing. They are not like us. They get away with pretending to be like us because of the sycophancy of the British press who print nonsense about them homeschooling and working. I do 3 zoom work calls a day as part of my job, plus the prep and follow up, not one a week from stuff prepared for me, or however many they have done. If I had a paid live in nanny I wouldnt be supervising my kids myself! The press and especially that idiot Katie Nichol feed us this bullshit to keep the masses happy. Its an insult to working parents that these two are playing playmobil middle classes. Just shut up and actually do something instead of telling us why you cant do as much as other Royals, despite being the only ones outside the at risk age category apart from the Wessexes.

Reactions: 16
Kate is back again talking about how shes ' exhausted' from home schooling and ' working' and how she cuts the kids hair! As if when shes clearly getting her own hair done! No way is she home schooling and what ' work are her and William doing that takes up so much time? It's all crap. If she was talking to me about all that bullocks and pretending she was ' just like me' I'd have logged off the call. What is wrong with showing empathy without lying? Even if she is homeschooling the kids full time herself, shes doing it through choice. She has a choice of getting the nanny to do it. Also, as if their private school isnt providing wall to wall online lessons and resources to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kate is back again talking about how shes ' exhausted' from home schooling and ' working' and how she cuts the kids hair! As if when shes clearly getting her own hair done! No way is she home schooling and what ' work are her and William doing that takes up so much time? It's all crap. If she was talking to me about all that bullocks and pretending she was ' just like me' I'd have logged off the call. What is wrong with showing empathy without lying? Even if she is homeschooling the kids full time herself, shes doing it through choice. She has a choice of getting the nanny to do it. Also, as if their private school isnt providing wall to wall online lessons and resources to them!
She's so false. Honestly, it's just sickening. Her and that pompous git that she's married too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she's homeschooling, what is the Nanny doing? Let's not forget they've got a full time Norland-er costing them a pretty penny - although it won't mean anything to them.

Reactions: 12
If she's homeschooling, what is the Nanny doing? Let's not forget they've got a full time Norland-er costing them a pretty penny - although it won't mean anything to them.
Not to mention the countless staff that have no doubt moved in and become part of their bubble - heaven forbid they do anything themselves.

Not to mention the countless staff that have no doubt moved in and become part of their bubble - heaven forbid they do anything themselves.
HM and Phil have a 'skeleton staff' of 22 for just the 2 of them, so Id imagine they have around the same. I highly doubt they have suddenly started cooking their own meals and cleaning their own house and doing their own laundry! Of course they still have staff to do all of that! And her hair is grey naturally so someone is colouring it. Doubt she has home colour kit.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm so glad she's being called out on this. I bet that other article where she hauled Tatler over the coals for printing that she said she felt overworked and exhausted again was true. In that picture on the zoom call only 3 other parents and the Headteacher joined in. You would have though a few more would be involved if it was a discussion about parenting in a call to a school. I bet no one else agreed to be part of it.

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad she's being called out on this. I bet that other article where she hauled Tatler over the coals for printing that she said she felt overworked and exhausted again was true. In that picture on the zoom call only 3 other parents and the Headteacher joined in. You would have though a few more would be involved if it was a discussion about parenting in a call to a school. I bet no one else agreed to be part of it.
The Tatler article was very interesting. I don't think it was a load of BS, I think it was quite true.
Tatler has insiders (for aristo/upper class/royal gossip) like no other paper, as that very class works for Tatler, is friends with employees and jointly hosts parties with them all in attendance. There's in particular during summer one big party and you can bet your last penny that everyone invited (aristos etc) plus all employees come. It's in summer and very secret/exclusive, they at times report on this party, but very minimally.

You have this with no other gossip mag. When they write something, they know what's up, because they are right there. They are part of that inner circle and if anyone knows the real gossip and scandals and whether any of it is true, it's Tatler.

Tatler only lost in court, because they couldn't prove anything in the court of law. Meaning, no one will come out as witness and no one will speak publicly. Everyone who contributed did so under promise it'd be anonymous. Obviously the subject and surrounding people of the article were not amused, so it had to be shut down.

Tatler's loss in court is not proof that the article was hogwash, but it very much is proof that it was close to the bone, otherwise the reaction wouldn't have been this big from side of the Cambs.

Reactions: 8
The Tatler article was very interesting. I don't think it was a load of BS, I think it was quite true.
Tatler has insiders (for aristo/upper class/royal gossip) like no other paper, as that very class works for Tatler, is friends with employees and jointly hosts parties with them all in attendance. There's in particular during summer one big party and you can bet your last penny that everyone invited (aristos etc) plus all employees come. It's in summer and very secret/exclusive, they at times report on this party, but very minimally.

You have this with no other gossip mag. When they write something, they know what's up, because they are right there. They are part of that inner circle and if anyone knows the real gossip and scandals and whether any of it is true, it's Tatler.

Tatler only lost in court, because they couldn't prove anything in the court of law. Meaning, no one will come out as witness and no one will speak publicly. Everyone who contributed did so under promise it'd be anonymous. Obviously the subject and surrounding people of the article were not amused, so it had to be shut down.

Tatler's loss in court is not proof that the article was hogwash, but it very much is proof that it was close to the bone, otherwise the reaction wouldn't have been this big from side of the Cambs.
Well the woman who wrote the article is besties with Vanessa Mulroney, and part of the Mulroney/Markle clique of witches and hangers-on, so her vindictive side was always going to twist the narrative to put Kate Cambridge in an unflattering light.
Of course no one from the girlies stepped up on tatlers behalf to claim ownership of the snide comments , they're all busy shitting bricks at potentially having to give evidence and be questioned in court over lying alongside Markle about her input into People Magazine pissing on Thomas Markle and about her input into the Finding Freebies book where the writers trilled about Meggy taking a dump in the woods:rolleyes: ... "much to her prince's delight." :sick:
Whatever floats yer boat I say :poop: , but anyway the coven are developing severe legal allergies so hopefully that teaches them to keep their snouts out of other people's family squabbles that are none of their business.

Reactions: 11
Full time Nanny that we are paying for.
She really needs to wise up if she's saying she's exhausted with the home schooling etc.
She doesn't have to cook, prepare lunches/snacks, clean the house,.do the laundry, work, get the shopping in, sort the kids baths and bedtime etc. If she is supervising homeschooling for 2 of her kids then so what? She doesn't have anything else to do. She needs to recognise her privileged lifestyle.

She has had extensions since they got engaged or since she was more in the public eye. She never had thick tumbling hair, its always been nice but never thick the way it has been since their engagement. She is also very grey as we saw during her pregnancies so someone is colouring that hair and I bet it isn't her with a garner dye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.