William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My point being she's only wearing a band in the wedding photos and no full set. She wore the same plain band to Louis' christening too. Yet at Wimbledon 2019, the regatta event, the diamond stack is back again? Seems a bit odd to me. I'm not necessarily saying I think there's any truth to the rumours of them being divorced but I do find that a bit weird.

Also if you look on this forum http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8452.160.html they discuss how Michael used to wear a signet ring (in place of a wedding ring, like Charles does) which he now no longer does apparently.

Last edited:
My point being she's only wearing a band in the wedding photos and no full set. She wore the same plain band to Louis' christening too. Yet at Wimbledon 2019, the regatta event, the diamond stack is back again? Seems a bit odd to me. I'm not necessarily saying I think there's any truth to the rumours of them being divorced but I do find that a bit weird.

Also if you look on this forum http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8452.160.html they discuss how Michael used to wear a signet ring (in place of a wedding ring, like Charles does) which he now no longer does apparently.
I don't see the point about her rings? I have a wedding ring, eternity ring, engagement ring. Sometimes I just wear my wedding ring. Other times I have all 3 on? Why do you find it odd she doesn't always wear the full set?

Michael isn't wearing a signet ring in place of a wedding ring in the photos of Kate & William's wedding? I believe Carol, Pippa and James all wear a small signet ring on their little finger though.

Reactions: 3
I too have got an eternity band, wedding band & engagement ring. The only time I wouldn't wear an engagement ring is if I'm at the gym. Why would she choose high profile events as an occasion to not wear her full set?

• Wow
I've always thought that Michael Middleton comes across as a very quiet and placid man, a real gentleman. I suspect Carole is quite controlling and wears the trousers.
I think Prince George looks a lot like his grandfather Michael.

• Heart
Charlotte looks like the Windsors. Specifically the Queen and Lady Sarah Chatto.
Charlotte is the image of her dad.

I’ve just read on the celeb gossip thread that Carole and Michael Middleton split up ages ago and are only seen in public together to keep up the appearance of being a happy family. 😲
Has anybody else heard the rumour?
It makes me laugh that people really think that a family - who are far from the guests of honour - would be so concerned about keeping up appearances, would have a man arrive with both his girlfriend and wife in tow. Ridiculous. If the Middletons were to split up it wouldn't matter to anyone but themselves so why would they bother? And if they were split up do people really believe old Mikey boy would rock up with his two ladies, one on each arm 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Loved William on the big night in. He’s not afraid to take the pee out of himself!
Also how cute was Louis’ latest pic 😍

Reactions: 10
Absolutely love Prince Louis and his latest pics. The instagram vs reality one is adorable. I think he's a real mischievous child and gets up to good divilment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely love Prince Louis and his latest pics. The instagram vs reality one is adorable. I think he's a real mischievous child and gets up to good divilment.
He certainly has a gleam in his eye.

He’s adorable.

Reactions: 2
Charlotte is a Windsor, now a cross between The Queen and Lady Sarah Chatto with a very distinct air of Princess Anne in her demeanour.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.