Wilkes Family Thread

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how I can access the Wilkes Family thread or has it been permanently deleted?

Thank you x

Both YT and insta still there Insta was about Rosie and jack the dogs fighting on the hills

Oh crikey ignore me I thought you meant the SM I’ve lost my head lol x

Still can’t get over she was a copper she’s a bit odd isn’t she and the summer holiday thing that topped me over the edge

It hasn’t been deleted. It’s all been moved to a private section because of trolls.

It’s up to admin to give you access

How can I view the private section?

Reactions: 1
Could I view it too please? I was an occasional contributor to that thread but followed it all the time, and I miss it!

Has Wilkes gained a new following now she's got her money or is trying to get in to sue those that posted about her being a dramatic old hag? ??

Reactions: 7
Has Wilkes gained a new following now she's got her money or is trying to get in to sue those that posted about her being a dramatic old hag? ??
Maybe she can afford to buy views now like her friends the inghams , please read the sarcasm ?

Reactions: 2
I know I’m not one for commenting often but I am missing my Wilkes family fix so if I could be part of the private chat that would be great ?

I miss reading her thread, may I have the link too please?

It's the choice of those who participate in it who gets access, and they've decided that it's just for active members that were involved.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks