Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like Lorna!! Hollie on the other hand... something about her that I can’t warm too,

Really like Lorna!! Hollie on the other hand... something about her that I can’t warm too,
It’s definately Hollie that gives me bad vibes too, there’s some drama around the fact she got another face tattoo when we’re supposed to be in quarantine

It’s definately Hollie that gives me bad vibes too, there’s some drama around the fact she got another face tattoo when we’re supposed to be in quarantine
Lornas partner is a tattoo artist so I think that he did it for her? I think they’re still meeting up to do orders for their business

Hollie is such a show off, really got a chip on her shoulder since she started the new business🙄 I thought she was a bit of a bragger before but it’s got loads worse

Reactions: 1
So glad there's a thread on these two! I've followed them both for years I wish this thread was more active.

Honestly I'm shocked that their business is doing so well, I think because they both had a following beforehand that helped, plus they've gifted items to Stacey Solomon. Hollie had tried loads of small business ventures before but they never lasted long.

Does anyone remember when Lorna had her short lived nail salon in her house? She copied another girl, iceylana on IG and she called her out cause she actually went and had an appointment and totally copied her. This was a maybe a year or two ago though.
Lorna isn't her real name either I think it's actually Meghan, Lorna's her middle name or so I believe.

Reactions: 3
So glad there's a thread on these two! I've followed them both for years I wish this thread was more active.

Honestly I'm shocked that their business is doing so well, I think because they both had a following beforehand that helped, plus they've gifted items to Stacey Solomon. Hollie had tried loads of small business ventures before but they never lasted long.

Does anyone remember when Lorna had her short lived nail salon in her house? She copied another girl, iceylana on IG and she called her out cause she actually went and had an appointment and totally copied her. This was a maybe a year or two ago though.
Lorna isn't her real name either I think it's actually Meghan, Lorna's her middle name or so I believe.
I’ve also followed Hollie for years and remember all the business’ she used to hype up and then nothing was heard about them again😂
Only recently started following Lorna so didn’t know about the nail salon, I quite like her- her bf gives me the creeps though, there’s something odd about him.
I ordered from wild and wood a couple of months ago, because I wanted to see what the hype was about. The bath milks did smell lovely but I didn’t think they were anything to write home about, you could tell they were handmade in someone’s kitchen😂 The packaging was really cheap and the petals/oranges went mouldy after a few uses, though I appreciate this was near the beginning of them starting out so it’s probably improved now.

Reactions: 2
@Eve123 Yeah I don't think I'll be placing an order, I think it's quite expensive for what it is like

Lorna used to be into MLM too for a while and sold products like that Enoch face mask I think it's called? Can't remember but Being Brittany uses it too if you know who she is she has her own thread 🙈 I think she called it Boujee Beauty Squad or something, then that didn't work out and she was promoting crystals? Very hard to keep up with them all lol also Hollie did the MLM too for a while before she has her second kid

Her boyf is a tattoo artist and seems like he's started up his own clothing brand, did you notice on Hollies story the other day she reposted a pic of his with weed in it? 🧐

@Eve123

Her boyf is a tattoo artist and seems like he's started up his own clothing brand, did you notice on Hollies story the other day she reposted a pic of his with weed in it? 🧐
Yep I saw this and thought wtf! Great image their portraying for their business😂 I also remember Lorna doing an ask me anything on insta stories a few months, she got asked a question about Kaine smoking weed. I can’t remember exactly what her reply was but she admitted he did (i think she said for creativity/relaxation) and that he only did it in the evenings.

Yep I saw this and thought wtf! Great image their portraying for their business😂 I also remember Lorna doing an ask me anything on insta stories a few months, she got asked a question about Kaine smoking weed. I can’t remember exactly what her reply was but she admitted he did (i think she said for creativity/relaxation) and that he only did it in the evenings.
Maybe they're supplementing their income by selling other kinds of greenery 🤪? Seem to have a lot of money for a tattoo artist, and she only started working recently too? And they have a Mercedes-Benz truck too and a mortgage on a fairly large house. Or it could be all smoke and mirrors and they could be in massive debt, who knows really 💁

Has holly split with her bf? She’s posted a story that she’s moved back in with her mum and I think she’s unfollowed him on insta.
Saw that coming from a mile away...

Has holly split with her bf? She’s posted a story that she’s moved back in with her mum and I think she’s unfollowed him on insta.
Saw that coming from a mile away...
You read my mind.. feel sorry for her and the kids though.

Yeah same, not nice for the kids to have to move from their home! Wonder what happened?

I’ve followed them both for a while. I can’t believe how quickly their business took off to be honest. It was expensive when I had a browse on there. I saw Hollie had a fire recently then she split with Ryan. I didn’t see that coming to be honest. It looks like Lorna and her boyfriend are really well off! And now Hollie has that Mercedes too, didn’t think they could make that much that quickly 😳

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed them both for a while. I can’t believe how quickly their business took off to be honest. It was expensive when I had a browse on there. I saw Hollie had a fire recently then she split with Ryan. I didn’t see that coming to be honest. It looks like Lorna and her boyfriend are really well off! And now Hollie has that Mercedes too, didn’t think they could make that much that quickly 😳
I'm convinced all these cars and houses are all hire purchase and mortgages, there's no way they'd be able to afford them otherwise

Yeah the fire was weird but I doubt that's what sent the relationship over the edge lol that was more of a case of bad luck

I think Hollie and Ryan were a bad match to begin with, she didn't know him that long before they were engaged and pregnant I think it was more of a cause of keeping up appearances, she might be jealous too cause her best friend Lorna is still with her man and I've always seen them as the more successful couple, purely because of Kaine though

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I worded that wrong to be honest 😂I was so excited to find a thread on them I just blurted out all my thoughts. I don’t think the fire made them split 🤦🏻‍♀️

When I first followed Lorna I was just blown away by how wealthy they come across! It seems Hollie is following in their footsteps.

It came across as Ryan buying absolutely everything, the house, dogs, furnishings. Hollie was just a single mum before he came along and gave her everything! So I wonder what will happen next.. Where she’ll end up living etc.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I worded that wrong to be honest 😂I was so excited to find a thread on them I just blurted out all my thoughts. I don’t think the fire made them split 🤦🏻‍♀️

When I first followed Lorna I was just blown away by how wealthy they come across! It seems Hollie is following in their footsteps.

It came across as Ryan buying absolutely everything, the house, dogs, furnishings. Hollie was just a single mum before he came along and gave her everything! So I wonder what will happen next.. Where she’ll end up living etc.
No worries petal ☺

Yeah I think tattooing seems to make big bucks if you're good and Kaine has talent but see posts above for my other ridiculous theory 🙈

I noticed it too how quick it was as well they bought the house, I think ryan number 2 is a carpenter or into construction or the likes and his parents house isn't too far from them.

He clearly seems very attached, still says in his insta bio father to two boys, I reckon it was him that funded the lifestyle wasn't Hollie a healthcare worker or something before she got pregnant again? Not for long though she didn't go back after maternity leave, don't think Lorna's worked for years

Sometimes I can't believe me and these girls are around the same age cause of our different lifestyles lol

Remember all the random insta pages Hollie would make for the kids and pets?

Yeah she did do that for a while. I bet Ryan is lonely in the house now. I’m so nosey, I want to know what happened! 😂 For it to happen over night like that and so certain.

Oh yeah and her 300 rats 😂😩

I can’t believe how many tattoos Lorna has on her face now! 😳

The flashy car, The apple computer and the whole lifestyle is clearly on finance. The business is doing well (suspiciously well for overpriced bath powder if you ask me) but not well enough for all that, upfront.

They probably saw great projections in profits and thought duck it let’s splash the cash now 🤦🏻‍♀️

The flashy car, The apple computer and the whole lifestyle is clearly on finance. The business is doing well (suspiciously well for overpriced bath powder if you ask me) but not well enough for all that, upfront.

They probably saw great projections in profits and thought duck it let’s splash the cash now 🤦🏻‍♀️
Haha yeah totally agree, can't wait to see the business reports in another few months, must be pretty serious to have rented an office space for it though! I really thought this would be another flash in the pan idea

Did anyone catch a few days ago Hollie posting about someone who 'stole' their business idea? Hardly original love plus your mate Lorna doesn't have a good track record when it comes to stealing idea lol, hope whoever does it is doing it cheaper cause their prices are an absolute robbery just get some Epsom salts and be done with it 🙈 sorry for the rant like but they're literally selling bags with porridge oats and are acting like millionaires will we see them on Dragons Den next 😂😂

Reactions: 2