Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on....she's been in a relationship with Ryan 2.0 since the 1st of September, but was on holiday with Jack & his guitar in July/August....so she litro broke up with Jack & went straight in to another relationship, as in not even a full 7days alone.
The math ain't mathing?! She must of been talking to Ryan 2.0 while being I'm a relationship with Jack. EW.
Also, Ryan 2.0 went on the crack head retreat holiday with her & the ferral tribe so she has literally gone from one bloke straight to another one, introduced those poor boys to both of these men (and their children because both have them from previous relationships) & she pleades being mum of the year on Insta & that she "finally" has her boys back. They probably don't have a bleeping clue who's in their so called home day to day or who her mum is introducing them too.
Those poor children. This woman is an absolute sket who I have no doubt will be pregnant again & repeating the same cycle in 6 months time.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hang on....she's been in a relationship with Ryan 2.0 since the 1st of September, but was on holiday with Jack & his guitar in July/August....so she litro broke up with Jack & went straight in to another relationship, as in not even a full 7days alone.
The math ain't mathing?! She must of been talking to Ryan 2.0 while being I'm a relationship with Jack. EW.
Also, Ryan 2.0 went on the crack head retreat holiday with her & the ferral tribe so she has literally gone from one bloke straight to another one, introduced those poor boys to both of these men (and their children because both have them from previous relationships) & she pleades being mum of the year on Insta & that she "finally" has her boys back. They probably don't have a bleeping clue who's in their so called home day to day or who her mum is introducing them too.
Those poor children. This woman is an absolute sket who I have no doubt will be pregnant again & repeating the same cycle in 6 months time.
actually, I think this one makes Ryan 3.0 baby dad one was a Ryan, baby dad 2 was a Ryan, and baby dad??? 3 is a Roman 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Quick grab my leg in my vile white virgin dress and I’ll take a photo with my BMW M Sport logo on show too’

And I totally agree with every single comment above. WTAF she absolutely does not give a tit about her boys and new men in her life. And yes the maths don’t add up.

She is just vile and the more she posts the more I can’t stand her. So if she is having the kids during the week now full time she dumps them on their dads every weekend she is going to be on numerous shag pad holidays. She is going to become soo bleeping annoying. Get ready fellow tattlers.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh look 👀 she’s trying to make people think she has a mortgage but ever so slightly on the right edge is the word RENT 🤣 ‘you can win your mortgage or RENT paid for a year’
On the 1st September she moved into her new pad. And I’m pretty sure she moved in there with Jack. So the maths do not add up. She was seeing the new guy behind jacks back then 🤣
---
Yeah I think something has happened. I mean I couldn’t work with her. Bet she is a nightmare to work with. Unless they have read on here and noticed all the comments about their suspect accounting skills and Hollies bragging about what she has and been told not to post anymore. I mean I still can’t get over the lies about the house she was supposed to have bought but then can move out of it and pay rent of £1600 a month and still pay a mortgage too (as it hasn’t sold yet and a sale can take months to go through) Very suspect if you ask me. Or she has realised people know she is a total lier and has been caught out. Shameful.

Also anyone else noticed Jacks story ? He’s away abroad wonder if Hollie is with him ?
---

Away again on yet another lavish holiday and it’s definitely not a family one looking at the location. That will be spenny. Make no wonder she spends money on gifts for the kids as it will be her way of releasing the guilt of all the holidays she goes away on.
20th September away on Holiday with Jack 🤣 the dates definitely do not add up. And yes she was with him as she posted holiday snaps and even said on her posts on the photos on her grid that she wished she was on holiday again. So definitely holiday snaps from her holiday with Jack. So when did she start seeing this new guy. Because if it was from the 1st September she is a cheat.
---
She was away on holiday with Jack on the 20th September. Total Sket.
---
Thread suggestion: Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️
Let’s use this for next thread title. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Lorna must have about 15 different personalities. She was a bad witch, then a chav, then a rappers GF, then a weed gurl, then Billie Ellish, Then a goth, then lip filler queen, then earth mother, then a goth again, then a witch, then a Disney princess, now she's a hippy?!

A girls girl mind 😂😂😂 despite the fact she verbally abuses any woman that goes within 15ft of Calum....I've seen more charm in an actual ballsack.

Also I think your all right, WW will be sticking coffee from Hollies latest flavour of the month. Its pathetic & laughable. 100% flying through men in an attempt to get at Ryan because he is in a genuine happy relationship.
BALLSACK 🤣 why have I only just seen this comment 🤣

And that sum up of Lorna 🤣👌🏻

So they’ve both gone through their facebooks and changed the privacy settings and all that. Cmon Hollie you can’t seriously think we’re that obsessed, we’ve seen it all already lmfao, everyone’s seen ya hop from man to man.

Reactions: 3
So they’ve both gone through their facebooks and changed the privacy settings and all that. Cmon Hollie you can’t seriously think we’re that obsessed, we’ve seen it all already lmfao, everyone’s seen ya hop from man to man.
I was just about to say the same thing. 🤣 she seriously brought all this on herself.

I reckon hollie made him pick between her and Nia.

Reactions: 1