why is it okay to have threads about some people and not others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how some threads about some individuals get deleted and some threads aren’t accepting comments please? It seems a bit odd that some people get a right slating on here but yet you can’t talk about others? I’m not much of a Tattler so I may well have gotten the wrong end of the stick!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how some threads about some individuals get deleted and some threads aren’t accepting comments please? It seems a bit odd that some people get a right slating on here but yet you can’t talk about others? I’m not much of a Tattler so I may well have gotten the wrong end of the stick!
I don't know about threads being deleted but the only threads that don't accept more comments I presumed were because they had closed, as had reached the 50 limit, and therefore a new one had started? But I'm not really sure.

I don't know about threads being deleted but the only threads that don't accept more comments I presumed were because they had closed, as had reached the 50 limit, and therefore a new one had started? But I'm not really sure.
Ah ok that’s good to know. Anecdotally I’ve heard some ‘influencers’ have asked for their threads to be deleted/closed? Not sure if that’s true though?

Villanelle

You aren’t allowed to discuss people who aren’t influencers I don’t think (so like really small Instagram accounts or Mrs Hinch’s niece’s babysitter’s fish) and so any threads set up will be removed no matter the number of posts. I think!
I think she is at influencer level now though

I think if the accounts are private then they lock the threads.
Ah I see, that makes a lot of sense!

You aren’t allowed to discuss people who aren’t influencers I don’t think (so like really small Instagram accounts or Mrs Hinch’s niece’s babysitter’s fish) and so any threads set up will be removed no matter the number of posts. I think!
That makes a lot of sense thank you.

Peach97

She called herself an 'accidental influencer' on insta today and by the sounds of it she's turned down the job she was offered. Says she's gonna be doing ads from now on basically 🤷
if this is about TNM I’m pretty sure she said she’d do ads that she actually enjoyed between her child, her job and everything else? She said ifshe found the time for them then that’s great but it isn’t on the top of her priority list.

JulieScoobyDoo

Chatty Member
I believe it’s also only allowed for people who have monetised their accounts. So “normal people” on Instagram aren’t discussed As TNM isn’t doing ads it’s probably why she’s not discussed and threads are shut down.

Gem74

I mentioned the schools that the Beckham kids go and it was deleted. I respect the safety issues, however I only know the schools from photos of the kids in their uniforms that VB & DB share on their public instagram accounts. Putting yourself and your kids out there is definitely murky waters...

Yel

VIP Member
Staff member
I mentioned the schools that the Beckham kids go and it was deleted. I respect the safety issues, however I only know the schools from photos of the kids in their uniforms that VB & DB share on their public instagram accounts. Putting yourself and your kids out there is definitely murky waters...
I think even if parents like the Beckham's make it easy to find a child's school it's the right decision by tattle to not allow any mentions of where children go to schools. Just because their parents are lapse about privacy doesn't mean we shouldn't have a higher standard here

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks