Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice Evans. She kept complaining about Tattle so I looked to see what she was going on about. It immediately became clear her issue was that posters here had the measure of her...
It always makes me laugh when people complain about tattle because I swear about half of the people here have come from hearing people claiming it is full of hateful trolls or whatever. Free advertising 😅

Reactions: 8
I came for Snapshoteye/Paul Breach off TikTok because I found him so odd I needed to know more. Of course him and others are what directed me here by complaining about it. Spectated for a while before joining and then moved over to ThisSingleMama but now spend a lot of time in Off Topics.

I have read threads for people who I watch and it hasn’t changed my personal opinion of them, regardless of what they’ve done or what people say. I do like how much information you can find about people on here but some threads get annoying because some people hate the person they watch so much they end up making stupid accusations which make no sense and then it makes people who use Tattle look like idiots. I do like Tattle though and there are a lot of reasonable people on here.

Reactions: 4
Alice Evans. She kept complaining about Tattle so I looked to see what she was going on about. It immediately became clear her issue was that posters here had the measure of her...
Me too! My friend directed me here cos she said she was reading about this car crash. I’m super invested now!

Reactions: 3
PTWM... years ago. I remember her crying in the car about the "bullies on tattle" and i thought, wtf is tattle. Looked it up and the rest is history. I was only of those muggings sending her paypal donations too - £2 a month so nothing massive but i genuinely thought it was going to women who were fleeing DV and I was, at the time, on a very limited income. I soon stopped it after reading the threads and seeing she was pocketing the money for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The amount of people who come here because of people complaining about Tattle is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The amount of people who come here because of people complaining about Tattle is hilarious.
That's why a lot of the subjects of threads are careful not to mention it by name. They just whine about 'trolls' instead.

Because mentioning it drives traffic here and hopefully eyes get opened and there's no going back. 😁

One influencer made that error recently and made up some nonsense about getting an apology letter from a poster. 🤣
That was then worked into the next thread title about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People come here after someone they follow & probably like moans about it.. then u have a nosey & findout what an actual prick your favourite creator is & then u can’t stand them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10