Who has had too much surgery/fillers?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bella is trying to look like Carla Bruni in her 90s heyday. Carla herself has commented on the likeness

6F6FF1D0-EC99-4308-96E6-90DA95B11A97.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Sarah Ashcroft. She looks like a blowup doll and in her 40s, when she is actually early 20s.

Woof at Sophie May Dickson. How old is she? She looks terrible.

Why don't people realise fillers make you look OLD?
26/27 from my town couple years younger looks worse in person

Reactions: 2
Most celebs. They all get to the point where it’s improved their looks and they continue way past which totally ruins it 😂

Reactions: 2
Not that anyone can see but my daughter she's had so many lips fillers done she could belong on a car window (yes i love her to bits but she looks terrible)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not that anyone can see but my daughter she's had so many lips fillers done she could belong on a car window (yes i love her to bits but she looks terrible)
A friend of mine has had lip fillers... they are so full, they look sore. Not a great look.

Theres another girl from town I'm from called aysha soper (made headlines for having sex with a prisoner in hospital when he was taken there 🙀) she is a downright over filled barbie.not sure on her instagram but her facebook has thousands upon thousands of followers
She is friends with sophie may Dickson funny enough

• Wow
Everyone that’s been on Love Island, Geordie Shore, The Valleys and basically any instagram influencer now a days. Chloe Ferry is by far the worst plastic surgeon job I’ve ever seen, she looks like the Dolmio woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theres another girl from town I'm from called aysha soper (made headlines for having sex with a prisoner in hospital when he was taken there 🙀) she is a downright over filled barbie.not sure on her instagram but her facebook has thousands upon thousands of followers
She is friends with sophie may Dickson funny enough
Had never heard of her, so I just googled her. Sweet Jesus! 😲

The Price woman (Jordan)
Carol Vorderman
Jessica Alves
Lauren whatsherface
Priscilla Presley
Ect...

Last edited:
Lauren Goodger - completely unrecognisable compared to her original face.

Like another has said I do hope this filler trend dies down soon, and I would like to think it will but sadly having ones lips done has become a very regular beauty treatment just like tanning and nails.

Reactions: 1
Chloe Ferry

Lauren Goodger

Jessica Alves

Nicole Scherzinger

Charlotte Crosby

Bella Hadid

Simon Cowell

Brad Pitt

Bobby Norris

The sims sisters. And michelle keegan looks like a poundland kim k.
This!

Infact every fucker in the media looks like a cheap Kim K clone. And ironically out of the K sisters, it is Kendall and Kourtney who are the most attractive and they have had little/low key work.

Reactions: 5
This!

Infact every fucker in the media looks like a cheap Kim K clone. And ironically out of the K sisters, it is Kendall and Kourtney who are the most attractive and they have had little/low key work.
I 100% agree. Kourtney only ever had maintenance done as she is in her forties

Reactions: 1