Who has had too much surgery/fillers?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Goodger
Katie Price
chloe Simms
Charlotte Crosby
Tanya Bardsley

Reactions: 4
Remember Rizzo from Grease? I was shocked to see her now (well, this was a few years ago)

1588177747194.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Lana Del Rey was beyond gorgeous but over the years she has totally destroyed her face. I feel really sad when I see pictures of her now. What a waste of natural beauty.

Reactions: 3
Just looked up Bella Hadid (cos I’m so out of the loop, knew the name but wasn’t sure what she looked like!) — seen this though...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this..? I think she has had some work done, her nose and lips in particular are very obviously different. She looks wonderful, there’s no shame in enhancing/tweaking your features if you want to and have the means, why not just own it? Pretending you haven’t when you obviously have just looks so silly.

1588350675606.jpeg

1588350805995.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Just looked up Bella Hadid (cos I’m so out of the loop, knew the name but wasn’t sure what she looked like!) — seen this though...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this..? I think she has had some work done, her nose and lips in particular are very obviously different. She looks wonderful, there’s no shame in enhancing/tweaking your features if you want to and have the means, why not just own it? Pretending you haven’t when you obviously have just looks so silly.

View attachment 120865

View attachment 120866
I agree... Not sure why anyone would deny it when it’s so obvious! But each to their own I guess.

I always thought she looked spectacularly beautiful.. but recently I’ve seen a few photos where she looks like she’s taking the thread lifts (I’m assuming that’s what she’s had, no expert here at all lol) around her temple/brow area a bit too far? Maybe it’s just the makeup/angles.

Reactions: 2
I saw a video that fillers basically add volume to your face so even if you want a particular part defined like the jaw or the cheekbone it will plump out when the filler settles and leave you with a puffy face. I think the celebrities with subtle tweaks like eye lift, buccal fat reduction etc have better results then people who just get fillers. I don't like Jaclyn hill's, molly mae's etc.

Ellie Goulding has the worst lip fillers. They don’t suit her at all
She wasn't exactly a looker to start with, the lip fillers made her look terrible.

I think Chloe Ferry has gone way over the top with the fillers, lips, chest and arse.

She tops the list in my book, however that Lauren Goodger isn't that far behind.

That's just the UK z listers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What has happened to Jaclyn Hills face? Is it filler or did she have an allergic reaction, wow 4724D562-AF2D-4FDA-95C7-A69C4782CA70.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ellie Goulding has the worst lip fillers. They don’t suit her at all
Oh definitely. Also, Louise Thompson and majority of the TOWIE and Geordie Shore lot.

There's a whole bunch of awful cosmetic surgery looks on here: