Who has had too much surgery/fillers?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it quite sad though , most of the girls and men who have had work done on their face were actually stunning looking before all the work . They didn't need anything done . I remember being in a hair salon and a girl who had ALOT of work done said she got most of it because it was on trend . Ruined faces for trends .

Chloe Simms can't even talk proper anymore.
Tanya Bardsley is the same , has a lisp now , getting lipo but trying to say it was all down to healthy eating and the gym , ye right pull the other one .

The girls in Absolutely Ascot have had so much work done , they are all in their early 20s but look in their late 40s
Especially , Mia Sully , Leah Fletcher and Amber Tucker-Chandler.

Amber looks like she changes due to trends aswell. She has had alot of surgery on her face and now has those big wolverine eyebrows . Quite scary looking

Reactions: 4
There is no need for young people in general to have fillers. They only look good I feel subtly ie. For a girl with super thin lips to add a slight plump or as maintenance work for aging. It has the complete opposite effect anyone that has gone for the glamour look often have added decades to themselves, especially when badly done. I agree the girls from Absolutely Ascot look like they are in their 40s because of it.

I really hate the way practitioners push fillers with, "it's the best option because they're not permanent, if you have conventional plastic surgery it will look weird / unnatural as you age." And overdone fillers don't look weird and unnatural?

Renee Zellweger. I remember she looked like a completely different person a few years back.

Megan Barton-Hanson.

Megan Fox. (Think she's toned it down a bit now though)

I think the main reason Chloe Ferry looks so strange is her nose jobs. I don't understand why her surgeon gave her that upturned tip?

Reactions: 2
Chloe Morton. She used to be so pretty, now she looks like an inflatable doll. And she's so young!
I've watched Bob Ross use less paint in his half hour tutorials than Chloe uses in one of her 5min makeup ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The towie sims sisters. Chloe and demi look scary and the other one looks way older than she is.
Sam and billie faiers look much older than their ages
Carol vorderman and jennifer aniston both look bloated facially.