Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele - every song sounds the same. Once you’ve heard one song you’ve heard them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Billie Eilish... her voice really isn't that good and I really don't understand why she dressed herself to look 5 sizes bigger and then came out with loads of skin showing.. aside from it being a gimmick...

Reactions: 10
I think she has just as many adoring fans and people who cannot wrap their heads around why: Demi Lovato

Reactions: 6
The Great Gatsby - I'm currently watching for the very first time and I can't seem to get into it. This movie is about 2.5h, boy, it's going to be a long afternoon ha.

Reactions: 4
Remake of Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins Returns - had to turn it off. Emily Blunt put my teeth on edge as did Ben Wishaw as Michael Banks.

Reactions: 5
God! A lot of them.

I feel the same way about Holly Willoughby.

Also Kendal Jenner, Tess Daly...

Struggling with names now but I'll get back to you. Lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.