Who do we love on Instagram?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am slowly falling out of love with Instagram! I've unfollowed all the big accounts. I'm not overly interested in ads, but don't mind the odd one!

I like real life, not posed pictures! The kind of accounts I'm loving are:

The mother hen
Welcome to life with the pownalls
Life of the Raffertys
Danielle Donohoe blog
Paige couzens

Reactions: 1
Paige couzens drives me batty! Take a look at the Rave forum lots of good suggestions there.

Reactions: 1
Jinti Fell. What a woman! Just birthed a big baby boy with no drugs, at a beautiful off the grid jungle home, no mid wife, just popped him out like he was nothing. I love her. She's incredible, she's so in touch with nature and all of the good things :)

I also like growing your greens, because I'm into healthy living as much as poss (still a long way to go to get to his level!)

Apart from that I have a bunch of celebs like pride of gypsies ;) and celebs that make me laugh.

And a wee handful of cleaning accounts that are also fun like zoe zoflora and eco ones like naturally mumma jo.

Reactions: 2
Jinti Fell. What a woman! Just birthed a big baby boy with no drugs, at a beautiful off the grid jungle home, no mid wife, just popped him out like he was nothing. I love her. She's incredible, she's so in touch with nature and all of the good things :)

I also like growing your greens, because I'm into healthy living as much as poss (still a long way to go to get to his level!)

Apart from that I have a bunch of celebs like pride of gypsies ;) and celebs that make me laugh.

And a wee handful of cleaning accounts that are also fun like zoe zoflora and eco ones like naturally mumma jo.
I’ve been following jinti for a couple of years!