Who are your favourite influencers and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Jacklin, previously Betty Magazine. I find her quite refreshing with her content, she seems to really think about what she posts and what brands she works. She also makes ads and gifts clear. Nice to seen in the murky world of Instagram influencers.

Gemma at Muthahood is also one of my favourites, I find her to be genuine in her stories and find her enthusiasm for the things she likes great! I’m really enjoying following her home improvements and have got some fabulous inspiration. Although at one point I was worried we would lose her to the likes of MOD, Telford etc as she came across quite desperate to be part of that clique.

Who are your favourite Instagram influencers and why? I’ve had a good clear out lately as I was bored and fed up of shady ads and gifted holidays so would like to find some good accounts to follow.

Reactions: 1
Agree I like Gemma she comes across as lovely, I like Rosie Ramsey she's not so much a influencer but has a fun page. I can't stand Clemmie Telford, Steph don't buy her flowers annoys me so much.

Bexforeverdisney, thenursemum, rosemarinoramsay, marthashappyever, love gemma too!! Unmumsymum and her home account at the moment ?

Ooo yes love Rosie Ramsey and Thenunmumsymums house account. I like how they are themselves and not just following the same old formula like SDBHF, Clemmie Telford etc

So bloody fed up of seeing CT pulling stupid faces on her stories!

Love Rosie Ramsey, tht goes without saying, really like Livsalone, UGG, Blissfully & Martha. Used to love TIPP bt feel a bit uncomfortable about her now. ?

Just had to unfollow inpo though as she stories telling us she’s nt bothered about posting @ the correct times but has to tell everyone she’s not bothered and posts the post on stories to show it but isn’t doing it for the likes or connects. ??‍♀

Just had to unfollow inpo though as she stories telling us she’s nt bothered about posting @ the correct times but has to tell everyone she’s not bothered and posts the post on stories to show it but isn’t doing it for the likes or connects. ??‍♀
I used to love Inpo but just found she got a bit “meh” the running club thing got boring quickly, although the one with Gemma muthahood was fab!

The Organised mum is probably my all time fave. So down to earth and relatable.

Jinti Fell, very natural. I love how she gives off this aura of love and peace. and is raising her daughter the same. Uses all natural products, and is careful to recycle, and help the planet. Great antidote to Mrs Hinch.

FairyNiceTrading, I love following her on insta cus her whole thing is fricken adorable! And she's a sweetheart!

Jason Momoa, active on youtube and insta and he gives off such great energy. I can get a ton of stuff done after watching him for 10 mins lol Also great family man and great with his wife, a real softie sweetheart with tons of cool!

Another one for Rose Ramsey! I did love Susie Verill (another one married to someone famous), she used to be hilarious and made me howl with laughter but has changed lately and now seem to just be all about the ads. She’s lost her humour big time

The Organised mum is probably my all time fave. So down to earth and relatable.
I do think she is genuine but she also irritates me and I think it's funny when she makes not so subtle digs at another famous cleaning instagrammer whom she had a run in with last year ? but if I had to choose between the two then Gemma would win every time ?