White Lines - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is created by the same people who created Money Heist on Netflix. Anyone watching?

Reactions: 1
I’m on the first episode now. The trail of coke on the grass had me in stitches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished watching

“Where the hell did you learn to drive like that”
“Manchester” 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Almost finished it, wouldn’t say it’s the best thing on Netflix - it’s ok. I normally dislike sub titles but I actually didn’t mind them on this

Reactions: 4
Just watched up to episode 5 last night.
am I enjoying ummm I am not sure but going to watch the rest today. It does not really show a lot of Ibiza only Ibiza town we keep trying to recognise where they have filmed and are not having much luck.
It's our dream to go live in Ibiza ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 2
Just finished it. Really enjoyed! And Boxer is just 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
And Boxer is just so %&€#!&₩€
Going to watch the last few episodes tonight.

Remember that song White Lines.
Oh me oh my takes ma back to my youth. Got to admit had to have a dance to this yesterday. Haha

Reactions: 1
Just watched up to episode 5 last night.
am I enjoying ummm I am not sure but going to watch the rest today. It does not really show a lot of Ibiza only Ibiza town we keep trying to recognise where they have filmed and are not having much luck.
It's our dream to go live in Ibiza ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It’s filmed in mallorca

Reactions: 2
Are you sure?
They were in Ibiza town.
Omg I kind of agree with you now. My OH lived in Ibiza in the 1990 and don't recognise anything.
Just watching the last few episodes and it GETS EVEN WORSE.
Yeah I was looking on an Ibiza forum earlier and someone said 99% of it is Mallorca, even the airports etc

Just started watching this last night. Will finish it but not the best series I’ve watched on Netflix. Worth watching just to see Boxer though 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5