Which Public figures fall from grace has been the worst?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnies:

Zoe's Calendar
Hugh Grant getting a blowy
Kim on CBB

Twisted:
Roxanne on CBB
Prince Andrew
Kevin Spacey - shudder
Weinstein
Bill Cosby
all the other deviant feckers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On the twisted side, surely no fall can compare to Aung San Suu Kyi ? (leader of Burma)
From winning the Nobel peace prize to being accused of genocide....it’s a big ‘un.

Reactions: 12
Surely Jimmy Saville must be the gold medal winner? If it doesn’t count because he died before he was exposed I nominate everyone’s ex-favourite Australian, Rolf Harris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
SurelyJimmy Saville must be the gold medal winner? If it doesn’t count because he died before he was exposed I nominate everyone’s ex-favourite Australian, Rolf Harris.
I saw Rolf Harris in London as a kid and loved his show. So gutted he is so vile.

Reactions: 2
Max Clifford…what a dog.
Anyone remember Kate Moss caught with coke up her nose a few years back? Seems to have got away with that & all her deals with no fuss made whatsoever. Friends in high places eh

Reactions: 1
Max Clifford…what a dog.
Anyone remember Kate Moss caught with coke up her nose a few years back? Seems to have got away with that & all her deals with no fuss made whatsoever. Friends in high places eh
Haha that was such a sham. All the fashion industry pretending to be shocked to see Kate Moss doing coke - she was going out with Pete Doherty at the time! She got dropped from a few contracts, went to one of those rich people rehab spas and it was all ok....

Ugh yes max Clifford. See also Phillip Green, always got those two mixed up.

Jimmy Saville I don’t feel fully counts as he was unfortunately not alive to witness it.

Reactions: 1
The industry had to pretend to give a tit about someone snorting coke, even though everyone in the industry does it and it is and nobody actually cares within the industry, that’s why she got away with it.