Where did the freer family thread go?

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,
I was just reading the thread about the freer family last night and today it seems to have disappeared?

Am I missing them? But I can’t see the Dragon Sue or the Wilkes family threads?

What’s occurring?

Reactions: 1
Am I missing them? But I can’t see the Dragon Sue or the Wilkes family threads?

What’s occurring?
I asked this and I was told I need to get a link to private threads cause the threads were attracting a lot of trolling. I'm still trying to find a mod to DM to get the links though.

I was looking for Dragon Sue threads aswell i seen her mention them in a video an came dor a nosy?

I'm missing reading all the threads.. wilkes, R family, Rees family etc.. where have they gone?

I kinda like dragon sue vloggs shes a nice lady. i cant b the only one who has warmed to her surely?

Reactions: 2
Haha Kirsty in the last vlog going about Westwood, passive aggressive much. I notice recently Kirsty pointing out she not buying anything today,clearly she read on here!

I don't watch any of the other families that have threads, so not sure if it's worth being here if I can't read about the others. Is there a link or something? I'm confused. Lol.

I asked this and I was told I need to get a link to private threads cause the threads were attracting a lot of trolling. I'm still trying to find a mod to DM to get the links though.
@Helen is the admin and @Yel is the mod I believe.

I'm missing reading all the threads.. wilkes, R family, Rees family etc.. where have they gone?
They got moved to a separate area as was attracting a lot of trolls thanks to the Youtubers discussing Tattle in videos.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks