What’s your perfect Meal Deal/Store bought Lunch 🥪🥤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over twenty years ago when these deals first started I was a student and I loved Tesco's roasted red peppers with rocket on a sunflower seed bread, with a banana and tropical fruit juice. Now I prefer to make my own lunch, but do love a falafel wrap. As I have a dairy allergy it can be hard to find sandwiches that are not spread with butter first.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember years ago and I’m talking over 20 years ago, M&S used to do this gorgeous pasta salad. It was tuna with green beans and that pasta shaped like ears, with a vinegarette dressing. I loved that. Had it for lunch every day for ages and then it disappeared.

I've stumbled across this thread, read every post and now I'm craving a Christmassy sandwich that the likes of boots do? You know the ones with cranberry sauce 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Sainsbury’s did an incredible beef bun with a Yorkshire pudding in at Christmas. I’d have that, cheese Doritos and a Diet Coke any day of the week 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
this makes me nostalgic for my time in the uk! before I figured out my allergies - ham/cheese sandwich, hoisin duck wrap/sandwich, tuna crunch, egg salad, usually with water and fruit. You guys do have a tempting variety of crisps

Prawn mayo sandwich, cheese & onion crisps and a Coke zero or water. Also partial to a chicken fajita wrap.

Tesco meal deal will always be Chicken Salad Sandwich (full fat version obvs, I'm not about that light mayo life when eating a meal deal), salt and vinegar Mccoys and of course cherry coke zero 😎

Reactions: 2
as the name would suggest a chicken and bacon sandwich, prawn cocktails walkers/skips or cool original doritos depending on my mood and then a lime diet coke or citrus oasis :love:

The salad bar at Tescos is sooooooo nice they do the nicest chickpeas ever (I know that doesn't sound very thrilling, but it is).

Unfortunately not open at the moment due to covid :(

The salad bar at Tescos is sooooooo nice they do the nicest chickpeas ever (I know that doesn't sound very thrilling, but it is).

Unfortunately not open at the moment due to covid :(
oooh yes, and a morrisons salad bar🤤

Reactions: 4
I used to love M&S ham cheese and pickle sandwich, and honey roast ham crisps with cloudy lemonade. This was in the early 90’s.
I dint think M&S do they honey roast ham crisps anymore 😕
Oh and at the till they would sell chocolate fudge bars, I’d eat that on the way back to work 😂

My ex used to complain how bad the food in London was because when he was a skint traveler spending a week in London all he ate was boots meal deals and hated them after a few days.
Seems like a life time ago.. me and a bloke went to London on a coach trip the youngest by miles on it. But we ended up spending a small fortune in Starbucks because he needed the toilet badly all time. wish there were toilets in boots I would of quite happliy eaten boots meal deals. Starbucks was too fancy a sandwich flavours for me and very small portion when I was young and was able to eat what I wanted and not put the weight on

I get chicken ceasar wrap, ribena and a thorntons brownie
Or
Chicken bacon and stuffing sandwich, coconut water and walkers prawn cocktail crisps

I really want to try that range, but I’m waiting for M&S to ask for a deposit and 2 forms of ID soon.
They have REALLY upped their price, to quote the YouTubers.... I’m so not here for it 😆😆

I’m choosing not to react to this vile comment.
B
Vegan food is horrendously over priced in general. I have no idea why a vegan macaroni cheese doesn't sit in line price wise with a regular macaroni cheese.

I love the Marks and Spencer's vegetarian sushi pack. I often get it with a bottle of this iced tea peach stuff too. Yum!