What's your most played song of 2019?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Spotify auto generated list must be in order. I guess Apple music has the same?

Mine is Sigrid "don't feel like crying"

And Ashley O "on a roll" (miley Cyrus black mirror song) is in my top 10 also 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m ashamed to say it’s Just Got Paid by Sigala- I blame it on the child!
Second best is the Friction Fire Playlist.

Ugh, probably something from the Frozen 2 soundtrack. My children are obsessed. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Mine is Blue ain’t your colour - Keith Urban. My other half became obsessed by country music this year and in spite of my resistance,it’s rubbed off cos all of my top 5 are country songs 🙈

• Haha
Mine too.
Taylor swift is basically my whole top 10 🤦‍♀️
Haha, same. My top 10 is:
1. Death by a Thousand Cuts - TS
2. You Need To Calm Down - TS
3. Lover - TS
4. Cruel Summer - TS
5. The Man - TS
6. Cornelia Street - TS
7. The Archer - TS
8. I Think He Knows - TS
9. Paper Rings - TS
10. Getaway Car - TS

• Heart
My top 5 are Copycat and All the Good Girls Go to Hell by Billie Eilish, Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez, No Roots by Alice Merton and Shame by Elle King 🙂

She’s My Man by the Scissor Sisters. It’s an old song but it’s my pace setter on my running playlist.

Old town road - lil nas x
Slide away -miley cyrus
In fact I loved Miley’s songs this year but not her personal lofe

Where Love Lives by Alison Limerick, just adore it and will have it played at my funeral.

My top 5 are Copycat and All the Good Girls Go to Hell by Billie Eilish, Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez, No Roots by Alice Merton and Shame by Elle King 🙂
Melanie Martinez 🥰🥰 Cry Baby is one of my most listened to albums of 2018 and 2019

• Heart
Tupac - Staring at the world through my rearview
Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
Strange Weather - Anna Calvi

• Heart
Shotgun for the second year in a row. My spotify is connected to alexa and my little ones obsessed with it 😖

• Haha