What's your hobby?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your hobbies? What do you like doing in your free time that could be seen as a hobby?

I am bloody boring and have no hobbies so I'm looking for an inspiration :)

Reactions: 3
I need a hobby!! I really want to buy a cutting machine that I can sit there and make pointless stationery and crap!!

Reactions: 1
This is the second thread thats posted something ive been thinking about lately lol. I dont have a hobby but want one and have started to learn how to do calligraphy and ive also been looking at cutting machines to make crafty stuff but cricut and silhouette are both so expensive

Reactions: 2
This is the second thread thats posted something ive been thinking about lately lol. I dont have a hobby but want one and have started to learn how to do calligraphy and ive also been looking at cutting machines to make crafty stuff but cricut and silhouette are both so expensive
I want a cricut as well, lot of money to spend on something that I might not even use much!! 😢

That was my thinking too @SareBear I looked on ebay too and even second hand they are expensive but at least I guess it shows that they have a good resale value

@Deepsigh2018 I have dropped so many hints to my
OH as well in case he wants to get it for a birthday treat and nope! Nadda!! I might just order one on a whim one day and see how it goes!!

We have a Critcut 🙂

my hobbies are judging others and reading.
I can crochet but I don’t 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t have an active ‘out’ sort of hobby. I love swimming but the place closest to me shut down :(
Mostly I write - fan fiction 😂 and I also write and draw in a journal. I find it really soothing and like all my thoughts are re organised at the end of the day so I sleep well and don’t over think.

(I really want to try ballet but, having cerebral palsy, I think I’ll find it difficult. There’s no classes local to me that take adults atm though. :()

Reactions: 4
Knitting, gardening and running but not at the same time!

It makes me sound ancient but I’m only in my 40’s.

My boyfriend got me a sewing machine for my birthday - I’d never touched one in my life but decided to learn! I make little bits and bobs with it which really passes the time!

i also cross stitch which I love 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a Cricut, got it last year for my birthday. Adore it!
I also crochet and cross stitch, but not so much now I’m always on the Cricut 😂

I read quite a lot - Books, not just tattle 🤣
I really want a useful hobby or side hustle! I know a lady who started sewing clothes and used that as a second income after she became really good at it. Also looking in to an eyelash extension course of some kind? Im not sure. I want a hobby that can turn in to a second income. Any suggestions are welcome x

Reactions: 3
Reading. And although I haven't done it for a while I like needle felting.
I used to go to swimming and aqua fit, but all our evenings are occupied now so not been to either for about a year.
I want to start going swimming again in my lunch hour but I'm always really tired. The curse of Mum's taxi!
I fancy learning calligraphy, taking up adult colouring and I know this is a bit sad, but I've just signed up to simply cook and the hubby and I are going to make the recipes together.
He can't cook much and I've got in a rut with the family meals so we thought we'd turn it into a bit of fun for us both.
I used to be cool. Obviously that ship has sailed, put a Mayday out and chugged down to the seabed. 🤷‍♀️

I love swimming but I see that more as an every day part of my life. Hobby wise I love to crochet and knit - my grandmother taught me when I was younger. I love reading too but I get so engrossed and tend to finish books within a day.