What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sat talking to husband about how when I was a teenager I lived off super noodles with chopped up pepperami and cheese on top 😍
Absolutely terrible for the diet, super cheap crap food but I swear o could eat it now πŸ˜†
What cheap food do you like?
Any guilty pleasures?

I also like fish paste (salmon one preferably!) On cheap white toast 😜
Husband would still eat those terrible microwave rustler's burgers daily now of I let him πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just sat talking to husband about how when I was a teenager I lived off super noodles with chopped up pepperami and cheese on top [emoji7]
Absolutely terrible for the diet, super cheap crap food but I swear o could eat it now [emoji38]
What cheap food do you like?
Any guilty pleasures?

I also like fish paste (salmon one preferably!) On cheap white toast [emoji12]
Husband would still eat those terrible microwave rustler's burgers daily now of I let him [emoji3061]
OMG, this thread is so up my street!! [emoji7][emoji7]
I LOVE cheap noodles smothered in grated cheddar!! [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786]
Ketchup pasta with chorizo! But I don't pour the ketchup on top of the pasta! I throw a bit of olive oil onto a frying pan, throw bits of sliced chorizo, let it get a bit of colour and then put ketchup! Let it reduce a bit and pour over the pasta. [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786] When I lived in London, I swear I had this for lunch like 5 days in a row! It made my tit days a little better. [emoji4]
Crisps and mayo sandwich! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm sure I'll think of more!
But then my metabolism betrayed me and I realised I had to stop eating crap if I wanted to fit into my clothes! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm a pasta addict, I could eat the stuff 24/7 and not get tired of it! Why, metabolism, whyyyyy?!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

ETA: Spoons of Nutella with a bit of whipped cream! [emoji1787][emoji1786]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="Meg1912, post: 397411, member:

[/QUOTE]

Oh I used to eat whipped cream on top of a kit kat πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tea biscuits broken up in a bowl, covered in steaming hot milk with a sprinkle of sugar. Ultimate comfort food and my go to when I’m really unwell.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="Meg1912, post: 397411, member:

Oh I used to eat whipped cream on top of a kit kat [emoji85][emoji23][/QUOTE]Oh dear, I'm salivating! [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 1
Mashed potato, loads of butter. In a big bowl..maybe with cheese and or onions. Or in a sandwich (white bread only)
Beef space raiders
Rib and saucy Nik naks
Pot noodles.
Pot noodle sandwiches.
Childhood Faves:
Fray Bentos steak pie.
Angel Delight, strawberry or butterscotch or both.
Trifle. No sherry.
Chocolate trifle.
Those old school Vesta Beef curries. With fried potato scallops. Salt and vinegar on those and bread and butter.
Mushy peas and any kind of fish and parsley sauce.
I have eaten none of this stuff since my husband and I decided to try harder with our diets. We ate healthy meals but missed too many of them then snacked. Mostly on sandwiches & crisps at about 8pm. Instead of breakfast and lunch.
RIP delicious awesomeness..

Reactions: 19
Tinned Heinz macaroni cheese on (white bread) toast.

Absolute shite - disgusting, yet wonderful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Micro noodles R.I.P

Space raiders on a roll from the newsagent. The saucy BBQ ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Loved chicken micro noodles with brown sauce in them.

My guilty pleasure has to be tinned burgers, look a bit like dog food. Bloody love them πŸ˜‚ sea food sticks or mussels from the chip shop oh and half battered pizzas!!

Any crisps on heavily buttered bread, I’m suddenly starving

Reactions: 8
Fish fingers on 2 buttered slices of white bread, smothered in salad cream and a can of Irn Bru.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Yel

Fondant fancies, they taste better than any cake I've had in a Michelin restaurant and were on offer for 85p a packet recently, and I resisted the urge to comfort eat a box or two after a difficult day.

Pickled onion monster munch, they taste like they're stripping your body of something but it's nostalgic.

Party rings, they look far better than they taste and if you drop the packet every single one will break but still.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tea biscuits broken up in a bowl, covered in steaming hot milk with a sprinkle of sugar. Ultimate comfort food and my go to when I’m really unwell.
You were the reason I was meant to be on tattle. That sounds INCREDIBLE. Thank you.

For me it's mashed potato with cheese and ketchup mixed inbetween white buttered bread.

Reactions: 12
Findus crispy cheese pancake and spaghetti hoops 😍

Nice sourdough bread with proper salted butter and apricot jam, I feel my hips expanding with each bite but it’s so nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg. This just reminded me of how I used to live off of instant 'smash' mashed potato (the type that's like a powder that you add water to)and then added tinned hot dogs chopped up and covered I grated cheese with a squirt of Ketchup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What even is that? How were we not deficient in all vitamins πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11