What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen or read online?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once ordered YouTube videos via most recent time and date uploaded and randomly picked one uploaded in the last ten seconds. Titled something like FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER LMAO. It was a video of a plate on the floor and then a big hairy guy walked into the shot completely naked and dropped the largest tit I have ever seen from a human onto the plate. The camera was really close up so you could hear it clinking onto the plate sloppily :sick: There was three minutes left when I stopped the video so I don’t even think about what happened next. And it taught me not to order YouTube videos via most recent videos uploaded because it is literally censorless

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This tweet thread is the best:

the person discovered a reddit thread entitled, ‘What's your secret that could literally ruin your life if it came out?’

• Wow
Reactions: 8
2 girls and a cup.
I never watched the original, but I saw ”2 girls and 1 cup re-enacted by pumpkins”.

It was stop go motion pumpkins with googly eyes and overly expressive mouths. It was equal parts traumatising and funny.

That and the Cent-I-Pad episode of South Park.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember when I was at college there was a video going round of a guy getting boned by a horse. I think his wife was involved as well. One of them died from it. But it was years ago when creepy pasta was a thing...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember when I was at college there was a video going round of a guy getting boned by a horse. I think his wife was involved as well. One of them died from it. But it was years ago when creepy pasta was a thing...
Oh yes I remember this. Absolutely gross, I remember the video of a man having sex with a horses skull 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bleeping disgusting. It’s traumatising

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The whole pizza Gate thing! There was a video that was apparently a child crying while being abused but it was found to of been fake... I didn't watch the video but just knowing it was out there was petrifying!

This tweet thread is the best:

the person discovered a reddit thread entitled, ‘What's your secret that could literally ruin your life if it came out?’
What is the actual title of the thread please I can't find it 💜

Probably all of the tea about celebs on this site! I have also learned of celebs that I had never ever heard of before thanks to this site

Rottendog.com was an early website with shocking images, of people in accidents etc. I did look out of curiosity and some images still stay with me 😳

I’ve seen and read some really horrible stuff because I used to purposefully google “most disturbing stories” and look through shock sites and stuff (i don’t know why, morbid curiosity maybe) - basically any disgusting viral video or picture I’ve probably seen, and there were some absolutely vile stories on Reddit too. One about a man that keeps women as dolls but removes their limbs? Another about a child being killed but it was truly horrific and detailed to the point I worried if it might be true.
I also remmeber reading a very long witness statement from a woman claiming to have been kept as a sex slave as a child in some illuminati sort of pedalo ring (it censors the word, you know what I mean)- again, very traumatising and utterly hideous if actually true.
I honestly wish I could unsee some of it.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 1