Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I once ordered YouTube videos via most recent time and date uploaded and randomly picked one uploaded in the last ten seconds. Titled something like FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER LMAO. It was a video of a plate on the floor and then a big hairy guy walked into the shot completely naked and dropped the largest shit I have ever seen from a human onto the plate. The camera was really close up so you could hear it clinking onto the plate sloppily :sick: There was three minutes left when I stopped the video so I don’t even think about what happened next. And it taught me not to order YouTube videos via most recent videos uploaded because it is literally censorless

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Lumpfish

VIP Member
This tweet thread is the best:

the person discovered a reddit thread entitled, ‘What's your secret that could literally ruin your life if it came out?’

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Bronx

I remember when I was at college there was a video going round of a guy getting boned by a horse. I think his wife was involved as well. One of them died from it. But it was years ago when creepy pasta was a thing...

• Wow
Reactions: 4

thatstupidcat

2 girls and a cup.
I never watched the original, but I saw ”2 girls and 1 cup re-enacted by pumpkins”.

It was stop go motion pumpkins with googly eyes and overly expressive mouths. It was equal parts traumatising and funny.

That and the Cent-I-Pad episode of South Park.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I remember when I was at college there was a video going round of a guy getting boned by a horse. I think his wife was involved as well. One of them died from it. But it was years ago when creepy pasta was a thing...
Oh yes I remember this. Absolutely gross, I remember the video of a man having sex with a horses skull 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 fucking disgusting. It’s traumatising

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I’ve seen and read some really horrible stuff because I used to purposefully google “most disturbing stories” and look through shock sites and stuff (i don’t know why, morbid curiosity maybe) - basically any disgusting viral video or picture I’ve probably seen, and there were some absolutely vile stories on Reddit too. One about a man that keeps women as dolls but removes their limbs? Another about a child being killed but it was truly horrific and detailed to the point I worried if it might be true.
I also remmeber reading a very long witness statement from a woman claiming to have been kept as a sex slave as a child in some illuminati sort of pedalo ring (it censors the word, you know what I mean)- again, very traumatising and utterly hideous if actually true.
I honestly wish I could unsee some of it.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Rottendog.com was an early website with shocking images, of people in accidents etc. I did look out of curiosity and some images still stay with me 😳
God! That takes me back! I’ve just remembered rottendog! Some of the boys in my year used to look at that site all the time!

VIP Member
There was a site called Chavscum many years ago, a whole site dedicated to chavs, it was pure comedy.

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I've seen all the weird shit many moons ago - 2 girls 1 cup, Pain Olympics, 2 blokes in a Sandbox...

... I fell asleep watching something on YouTube and would LOVE to know how by the time I woke up I ended up on a video montage of someones much loved pet rabbits over death metal music.

The Hinch community are one of the strangest groups of people I have had the misfortune to stumble across too.

• Haha

Squirrelfriends

The whole pizza Gate thing! There was a video that was apparently a child crying while being abused but it was found to of been fake... I didn't watch the video but just knowing it was out there was petrifying!

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Probably all of the tea about celebs on this site! I have also learned of celebs that I had never ever heard of before thanks to this site