What's the most scummy/dirty thing you've done/doing during lockdown?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you washing less? Maybe you're having a bath/shower once a week or you're washing your hair every few weeks.

Are you letting your body hair grow?

That type of thing. Tell me your dirty secrets 🤣

My toenails are so long, that I may soon be able to swoop in and catch my dinner from a lake with them 😂

I may also resemble cousin Itt from The Addams Family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending a ridiculous amount of nude snapchats back and forth with the lad I’m dating so I’m keeping up with my appearance haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rotating the same two pairs of lounge trousers since March because I can't be bothered wearing my usual floaty floral dresses inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Living in legging and baggy T-shirt’s. I dread the point when il need to put jeans or work trousers on again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Body hair - cannot keep up with it! I’ve been getting laser hair removal and because there has been a gap in treatment it’s caused my hair to grow back tenfold!! I’ve given up with trying to combat it!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have really thick long hair and only wash it once a week anyway (mines the type of hair that doesnt go greasy it just gets drier and drier) I dont use product either apart from oil on my ends so I dont get build up. I've been intrigued by the whole no shampoo thing for a while (for anyone not familiar some people are saying that shampoo completely strips hair of nataural oils therefore making your scalp produce more oil and making you sort of dependant on shampoo) I've been washing my hair with conditioner only for about 10 weeks and my hair is in the best shape ever

Reactions: 3
I’ve picked at my fellas spots-I love/he hates it

ive not had a haircut since March-I’m starting to look like a Shetland pony

ive worn the same jammies 3days on the trot-I know I stink but I can’t be bothered

Reactions: 2
I’ve picked at my fellas spots-I love/he hates it

ive not had a haircut since March-I’m starting to look like a Shetland pony

ive worn the same jammies 3days on the trot-I know I stink but I can’t be bothered
I havent had a hair cut in over a year and I'd do the other things anyway tbh

Reactions: 1