What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while drunk, and how did you get over it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might have told my upstairs neighbour to f**k off last weekend. I haven’t seen him since..,

This is by no means the cringiest thing I’ve done while drunk, but it’s my most recent performance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On a Work night out I somehow got so drunk I danced on tables, did tipple tales down the street and near broke my back, karaoke, fell down many sets of stairs, ran away from everyone and locked myself in the toilet when they said I should go home and contacted my fiance to collect me and laid in a homeless man’s dog basket with his dog as he busked and sang along to the dog. I was ill for about a week after this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 143
On a Work night out I somehow got so drunk I danced on tables, did tipple tales down the street and near broke my back, karaoke, fell down many sets of stairs, ran away from everyone and locked myself in the toilet when they said I should go home and contacted my fiance to collect me and laid in a homeless man’s dog basket with his dog as he busked and sang along to the dog. I was ill for about a week after this
This was all in one night????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have way too many embarrassing and cringey tales don’t know if I could choose just one. I’ve decided this year to give up alcohol for good 😂 (4.5 months so far). I look forward to reading this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have way too many embarrassing and cringey tales don’t know if I could choose just one. I’ve decided this year to give up alcohol for good 😂 (4.5 months so far). I look forward to reading this thread
I could fill most of the thread with my ridiculous drunken antics also 😂 I can’t wait to hear other peoples confessions!

Reactions: 10
Stripped naked in front of most family members 🤦🏻‍♀️
Messaged the wrong person on Facebook who I thought was the girl my ex was shagging behind my back.
Fallen off a 8ft podium.
Need I continue?😂

Oh my favourite was pulling some guy, was sleeping and woke up about 5am for a pee. Obviously as I hadn’t been there before I didn’t know my way around.
after going for my pee, I then proceeded to climb into his parents bed, stark naked 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Far too many. Mostly when I was younger.
I remember once leaving a nightclub at 3am, everyone piling down the stairs to leave and my friend tripped - some girl laughed and I almost ended up in a fight defending my friend 😐 not the most embarrassing but it sticks in my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I first moved into my house I went on a night out and went home to the wrong house, the guy didn't lock his door and it wasn't still I realised like wow my stairs aren't straight up and I ran away. Iv never told the guy and we both still live on the same street 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Stripped naked in front of most family members 🤦🏻‍♀️
Messaged the wrong person on Facebook who I thought was the girl my ex was shagging behind my back.
Fallen off a 8ft podium.
Need I continue?😂

Oh my favourite was pulling some guy, was sleeping and woke up about 5am for a pee. Obviously as I hadn’t been there before I didn’t know my way around.
after going for my pee, I then proceeded to climb into his parents bed, stark naked 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Omg...were they really happy to see you?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m normally good at knowing my limits so I can only think of one horror story. I was drinking around my ex’s house and we ended up in bed, after a few minutes I got motion sickness and ran to the bathroom, proceeded to vomit everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE - it was a small bathroom, a lot of liquidy sick and no surfaces escaped. My ex came in and was disgusted, cleaned up the worst bits and had to shower me because I was covered too. We hadn’t been together long so I thought he was going to dump me there and then but he just took me back to the bedroom and we continued even though I hadn’t rinsed my mouth :sick:

I suppose the fact I was apparently still attractive afterwards helped me get over it. Plus the next morning when he was cleaning up the rest (he wouldn’t let me), he used a cloth to clean the inside of the toilet then used it to clean everywhere else in the bathroom:sick: at least I’m only gross when I’m drunk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m normally good at knowing my limits so I can only think of one horror story. I was drinking around my ex’s house and we ended up in bed, after a few minutes I got motion sickness and ran to the bathroom, proceeded to vomit everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE - it was a small bathroom, a lot of liquidy sick and no surfaces escaped. My ex came in and was disgusted, cleaned up the worst bits and had to shower me because I was covered too. We hadn’t been together long so I thought he was going to dump me there and then but he just took me back to the bedroom and we continued even though I hadn’t rinsed my mouth :sick:

I suppose the fact I was apparently still attractive afterwards helped me get over it. Plus the next morning when he was cleaning up the rest (he wouldn’t let me), he used a cloth to clean the inside of the toilet then used it to clean everywhere else in the bathroom:sick: at least I’m only gross when I’m drunk
There are so many hygiene violations in this story. I think it needs a separate thread 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My friend also tit herself on a girls trip away as well in our room. And when I say tit, it was a violent vindaloo poo somehow induced by copious amounts of wine. And when I say tit herself I mean she shat herself including pants and leggings but also a lot mysteriously got onto the carpet and then she got it ALL over the bathroom including the walls, tiles, towels. She was sick as well at the same time but that part pales into insignificance. We all woke really early because the commotion got us up too and my friend was just farting completely naked having thrown all her clothes in the bathroom bin and not bothered to wear a towel or more clothes.

this is also filed under the worst things I’ve ever seen experience. She actually took it like a champ the next day, mostly because she was still drunk so we ended up having to clean the majority as best we could 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
My friend also tit herself on a girls trip away as well in our room. And when I say tit, it was a violent vindaloo poo somehow induced by copious amounts of wine. And when I say tit herself I mean she shat herself including pants and leggings but also a lot mysteriously got onto the carpet and then she got it ALL over the bathroom including the walls, tiles, towels. She was sick as well at the same time but that part pales into insignificance. We all woke really early because the commotion got us up too and my friend was just farting completely naked having thrown all her clothes in the bathroom bin and not bothered to wear a towel or more clothes.

this is also filed under the worst things I’ve ever seen experience. She actually took it like a champ the next day, mostly because she was still drunk so we ended up having to clean the majority as best we could 🤢🤢🤢
I actually had to read this three times to fully set the scene. I think I now need a lie down as a result 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23