What's the most creepiest or scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple things with me

One was when I was 20 and had been out drinking with my friend at our local pubs, my friend lived a few streets down from me, my mum always gave us money to get a taxi back home but stupidly we always spent the taxi money on another drink and walked back home. Anyways my friend left to go up her street and I carried on walking, was around 1am. A car on the other side of the road all sudden pulled up and a guy got out the car and was saying something to me so I turned around and said “pardon?” He started to walk really fast to me and I noticed there was two other men in the car. My friend who had previously left me ended up ringing me to say she got home ok and thankfully because of my phone ringing the man ran back to his car and drove off!
I ended up telling my mum and she was so angry and upset saying do I know what possibly could have happened to me.

Another time I was 17, my mum had gone out for a bit so it was just me in the house. It was around 9pm and I remembered my mum asked me to take the bin round the side with them being emptied the following day. Anyways went to my kitchen and I saw a figure in the back garden but because it was quite dark I couldn’t tell properly. I went outside and a man was stood there in my garden just watching me! I said to him what are you doing? And quickly ran back inside and locked the door. Luckily he went and the landlord came over the following day putting a more secured gate up with proper locks on for us.

I’m now 29 and have two young children myself. Reading these on here and previously what happened to me with the guy with the men in the car really does make you worry!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
When I was around 10/11 we went on a school trip where we stayed 2/3 nights. It was one of those fun trips where you did loads of activities, like building dens outside etc. There was this guy that worked in the building, and basically all of the kids loved him. He was very charming and funny, used to sing really loudly which we found hilarious. We used to follow him around and joke about with him. One day I was with a couple of my friends and we were talking to him. There was this little shed at the bottom of the building and he told us to come inside. Being kids we just followed him. He took us into a small room and then locked the door behind him. I remember feeling a bit uneasy like his attitude changed once we were in there. He was acting very strangely. Luckily there was a noise outside as one of our friends was looking for us, and he seemed to get worried and let us out. I never really thought about it again until a few years ago I remembered it and it made my blood go cold. I really do thing he may have hurt us if someone hadn't have been outside at the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
We grew up in a small village ..every one knew everyone ..so trusting ..one night my friend had a party ..we all got drunk ...my friend went to bed and to cut a long story short someone we trusted raped her ...I had to go to court to give evidence and it was so traumatic...when I was younger I had a similar experience....married now I ended up cracking up freaking out ...told my husband and my parents ...the person in question had done it to 5 people he got 16 years +4 in jail ...most awful time of my life

I may add my beautiful friend who this happened too turned to alcohol and pills ...she’s now a heroin addict .,,our lives have been ripped apart because of that oersdins actions

*persons*

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Just before my 17th birthday I started working at Tesco on the checkouts, it was my first job and I was loving it. About a week after I had this man came through my checkout, quite tall, (but then again I am only 4’11 so everyone is tall to me) and I wouldn’t say he was fat but he was quite stocky he had strong arms but a bit of a belly, I would say he was maybe late 30’s early 40’s? He also kinda seemed not right if that makes sense? Maybe a but autistic.. Anyway he came through my checkout and started chatting to me saying he hadn’t seen me in here before and asking when I had started, I just thought he was a friendly customer so chatted back to him, he paid for his shopping and left. Every week when he came in I noticed that he would ALWAYS come through my checkout but before he would come through he would walk around the aisles next to my till for about 45 minutes to an an hour and every time I would look up he would be staring at me and then would quickly look back at the shelves. A couple months later it was my 17th birthday so I had booked the weekend off work so that I could do something with my friends. When I came back to work he did his usual wait until my checkout line was empty and there was nobody around and then he came over (he would always have a basket but would only have like maximum of 5 items but would always be in the shop well over an hour) and so I started scanning his items and he said to me “I came in to see you because I had something to show you but you weren’t here, but then I remembered it was your birthday so that’s probably why you weren’t here” this immediately sent alarm bells going off because I had never told this man when my birthday was or that I had even had any time off - I never gave out anything personal to any customers! So I was like how tf did he know it was my birthday and it really creeped me out. Only then he went “so how old are you now? 17?” And again I was like wtf because yes in theory I did look my age and he was probably just guessing but I had never told him how old I was! Anyway after this I started noticing him come in more and more frequently, now multiple times a week and always staring at me from aisles and always coming through my checkout, so I mentioned it to some of the older women on the checkouts and this one woman said she had noticed it too and to be careful. Anyway, it then got to the point where he was coming in multiple times a day and coming through my checkout and being really weird, he said to me the once “You live on (insert name of my road) don’t you?” And I was immediately really freaked out because I often would walk to and from work usually at night as well after I finished shifts at 10pm and I started thinking what if he follows me or watches me walk home what if he’s planning to do something, so i panicked and was like “no that’s not my house that’s my uncles house” and he went “no it isn’t, I see you go in and out all the time” and I went “yeah I visit my cousins a lot” and he went “I know it’s your house” and laughed. This really freaked me out because I had never seen him outside Tesco so how did he know where I lived, he had obviously been watching me. So after this I ended up telling some of the shift runners who told me to just ignore it and that he’s a weirdo and to just be polite but don’t talk to him (which is what I tried to do anyway!) so the next day he then comes in and says to me he stopped his car to let me cross the road but I didn’t see him so he waved at me but he doesn’t think I saw him, again I was like wtf why is he stopping his car and waving at me! So again mentioned to the team leaders that I didn’t want to serve him and he was really creeping me out. A lot of people on the checkouts had also noticed how he was and always kept an eye out when he came through my checkout. The one time this woman came through my checkout and was buying some holiday clothes and she was telling me how she was going away the week after so was buying some new bikinis for the beach, after she left he then came through my checkout and said “Oh I thought you were going to put one of those bikinis on and model it, you’d make a good swimwear model” this comment literally made my skin crawl and I panicked, I didn’t want to serve him anymore so I pressed my security button on the till and my manager came running over and I got up and said “I need to go to the toilet” and I ran off. I went into the toilet and I was shaking and crying because I was just so disgusted, he was really scaring me. So when I came out my manager was waiting for me and asked what was going on and why did I press my security button when I was only going to the toilet, and I broke down to him again crying and told him everything that had been going on. He told me not to worry and they wouldn’t let him come through my checkout and they could ban him if they needed to. After this he then continued to come in multiple times a day and whenever he came in my manager would always clock him and would hover around my checkout to scare him off, only the one day he tried to come through my checkout even though my manager was standing there and my manager said to him “excuse me sir can I move you to this empty checkout, we’re just trying to reduce queues” and he looked my manager dead in the face and went “no I’m fine here” and my manager went “no you need to move to this checkout” so he reluctantly moved to a few checkouts over, but as soon as my manager turned around and walked off, he then pretty much ran out of the queue and back down an aisle, he waited until my line was empty and again tried to come through only as he was unloading his basket my manager came over and was like “oh Wendy needs your help with the cashing up can you go give her a hand” and so my manager jumped on the checkout and I walked off to one of the shift runners who said to me “it’s okay we know what he’s doing, don’t worry” but the guy looked so pissed! Anyway every time he came into the store, before he was done shopping the shift runners would come and take me off the till and give me little jobs like going and putting stuff back on the shelves but you bet he would be there following me around the store, the one time I was emptying all the bins from underneath the checkouts and he came over to me and said hello, I ignored him and carried on moving up the checkouts, he followed me up and went “are you avoiding me??” And I ignored him and he went “IM TALKING TO YOU” and the tone in his voice scared the life out of me. I ignored him and walked off. He then put in a complaint about me to the main desk and said I shouldn’t be so rude to customers. This man was honestly the most obsessive man I had ever come across, soon after this I got a new job and left Tesco without telling any of my colleagues where I was going in fear they would accidentally tell him and he came into that place to stalk me. I also out he was a care taker at a secondary school, it really scares me and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he does this to young girls at the school. I’m expecting one day to turn on the TV or read in the papers that he’s a serial killer or something! But I always dread to think what would have happened to me if I didn’t leave.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I went out to a girls birthday party and only lived max 25 mins away. I was crying because I felt so sad not because of anything that happened in particular and so decided to walk home despite it being past 10.30pm home.

There was this one guy who was originally in front of me near the large supermarket who I got bad vibes from but didn't pay attention to him as he disappeared from view. I kept on walking. It was only when I got past the end of the traffic light where it's an off road and I have to just walk up one path up a hill to get to my flat that I noticed that he was behind me.

I walked faster. He walked faster.

As he was right behind me on the path I just instinctively decided to walk back down the path that I had come so he would now be ahead of me. I stopped to look at at him and he turned around and just stopped. That's when I knew I was in trouble.
ats with a car park in the front and actually has security where
I crossed to the other side of the road and literally just ran . (I'm grateful that I had actually also been training for a race) and I was so close to home already. I knew I was safe when I reached the outside front entrance. My building is a block of flats and you have to be buzzed up by the person behind the glass,to get to the lifts/stairs. I literally couldn't stop shaking after I got in.

I don't go out on my own at night after 8.30pm anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My friend & I (age 14) were walking on a bike trail which was along a river. In the distance we saw a naked man standing next to the river. It seemed like he was waiting for us to notice him. When he did, he began ‘y’know’ & we booked it out of there & called they police when we got to her house which was minutes away. Never knew the outcome.

Elementary age & myself & friends were flashed once. The guy drove up next to us & opened the door to flash us. Wow...such scary penis adventures! lol

To this day I can’t speak about this, but on the evening of 9/11 or 1-2 nites later, someone close to me contacted the FBI about a possible connection to the terrorists. Shortly after, she got an instant message from one of the guys. She was so freaked out that she called a secret service connection at 3am. Long story short, she was dating a guy, we went to a party in a nice home that was oddly empty. This group of guys were attending a flight school. They were mostly Middle Eastern. There were a few reports of flight schools training suspected terrorists. This one was never in the news. But, I’m sure everything was followed up on. Secret Service connection just said not to worry. He felt it was just a coincidence. We feel it’s possible her computer had been hacked for maybe sometime. There’s no other explanation. Very chilling. I also lived min. from the mall the terrorists shopped at on 9/10. A Foot Locker employee later told me the terrorists had bought new sneakers from them. The flight school was in Tulsa, OK & year 1999.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just before my 17th birthday I started working at Tesco on the checkouts, it was my first job and I was loving it. About a week after I had this man came through my checkout, quite tall, (but then again I am only 4’11 so everyone is tall to me) and I wouldn’t say he was fat but he was quite stocky he had strong arms but a bit of a belly, I would say he was maybe late 30’s early 40’s? He also kinda seemed not right if that makes sense? Maybe a but autistic.. Anyway he came through my checkout and started chatting to me saying he hadn’t seen me in here before and asking when I had started, I just thought he was a friendly customer so chatted back to him, he paid for his shopping and left. Every week when he came in I noticed that he would ALWAYS come through my checkout but before he would come through he would walk around the aisles next to my till for about 45 minutes to an an hour and every time I would look up he would be staring at me and then would quickly look back at the shelves. A couple months later it was my 17th birthday so I had booked the weekend off work so that I could do something with my friends. When I came back to work he did his usual wait until my checkout line was empty and there was nobody around and then he came over (he would always have a basket but would only have like maximum of 5 items but would always be in the shop well over an hour) and so I started scanning his items and he said to me “I came in to see you because I had something to show you but you weren’t here, but then I remembered it was your birthday so that’s probably why you weren’t here” this immediately sent alarm bells going off because I had never told this man when my birthday was or that I had even had any time off - I never gave out anything personal to any customers! So I was like how tf did he know it was my birthday and it really creeped me out. Only then he went “so how old are you now? 17?” And again I was like wtf because yes in theory I did look my age and he was probably just guessing but I had never told him how old I was! Anyway after this I started noticing him come in more and more frequently, now multiple times a week and always staring at me from aisles and always coming through my checkout, so I mentioned it to some of the older women on the checkouts and this one woman said she had noticed it too and to be careful. Anyway, it then got to the point where he was coming in multiple times a day and coming through my checkout and being really weird, he said to me the once “You live on (insert name of my road) don’t you?” And I was immediately really freaked out because I often would walk to and from work usually at night as well after I finished shifts at 10pm and I started thinking what if he follows me or watches me walk home what if he’s planning to do something, so i panicked and was like “no that’s not my house that’s my uncles house” and he went “no it isn’t, I see you go in and out all the time” and I went “yeah I visit my cousins a lot” and he went “I know it’s your house” and laughed. This really freaked me out because I had never seen him outside Tesco so how did he know where I lived, he had obviously been watching me. So after this I ended up telling some of the shift runners who told me to just ignore it and that he’s a weirdo and to just be polite but don’t talk to him (which is what I tried to do anyway!) so the next day he then comes in and says to me he stopped his car to let me cross the road but I didn’t see him so he waved at me but he doesn’t think I saw him, again I was like wtf why is he stopping his car and waving at me! So again mentioned to the team leaders that I didn’t want to serve him and he was really creeping me out. A lot of people on the checkouts had also noticed how he was and always kept an eye out when he came through my checkout. The one time this woman came through my checkout and was buying some holiday clothes and she was telling me how she was going away the week after so was buying some new bikinis for the beach, after she left he then came through my checkout and said “Oh I thought you were going to put one of those bikinis on and model it, you’d make a good swimwear model” this comment literally made my skin crawl and I panicked, I didn’t want to serve him anymore so I pressed my security button on the till and my manager came running over and I got up and said “I need to go to the toilet” and I ran off. I went into the toilet and I was shaking and crying because I was just so disgusted, he was really scaring me. So when I came out my manager was waiting for me and asked what was going on and why did I press my security button when I was only going to the toilet, and I broke down to him again crying and told him everything that had been going on. He told me not to worry and they wouldn’t let him come through my checkout and they could ban him if they needed to. After this he then continued to come in multiple times a day and whenever he came in my manager would always clock him and would hover around my checkout to scare him off, only the one day he tried to come through my checkout even though my manager was standing there and my manager said to him “excuse me sir can I move you to this empty checkout, we’re just trying to reduce queues” and he looked my manager dead in the face and went “no I’m fine here” and my manager went “no you need to move to this checkout” so he reluctantly moved to a few checkouts over, but as soon as my manager turned around and walked off, he then pretty much ran out of the queue and back down an aisle, he waited until my line was empty and again tried to come through only as he was unloading his basket my manager came over and was like “oh Wendy needs your help with the cashing up can you go give her a hand” and so my manager jumped on the checkout and I walked off to one of the shift runners who said to me “it’s okay we know what he’s doing, don’t worry” but the guy looked so pissed! Anyway every time he came into the store, before he was done shopping the shift runners would come and take me off the till and give me little jobs like going and putting stuff back on the shelves but you bet he would be there following me around the store, the one time I was emptying all the bins from underneath the checkouts and he came over to me and said hello, I ignored him and carried on moving up the checkouts, he followed me up and went “are you avoiding me??” And I ignored him and he went “IM TALKING TO YOU” and the tone in his voice scared the life out of me. I ignored him and walked off. He then put in a complaint about me to the main desk and said I shouldn’t be so rude to customers. This man was honestly the most obsessive man I had ever come across, soon after this I got a new job and left Tesco without telling any of my colleagues where I was going in fear they would accidentally tell him and he came into that place to stalk me. I also out he was a care taker at a secondary school, it really scares me and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he does this to young girls at the school. I’m expecting one day to turn on the TV or read in the papers that he’s a serial killer or something! But I always dread to think what would have happened to me if I didn’t leave.
That is so so scary , I'm pleased to hear your colleagues looked out for you but the fact he knew where you lived , he must be an absolute nut job

Reactions: 15
That is so so scary , I'm pleased to hear your colleagues looked out for you but the fact he knew where you lived , he must be an absolute nut job
He terrified me! I was so close to calling the police but I just didn’t think they would take me seriously, it got to the point where I was so anxious every single day anytime I went anywhere I was terrified I would turn around and he’d just be there. Even though it was 3 years ago I still worry he’s going to turn up at the place I work now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why weren’t the police involved? I mentioned my stalker on page 1 and police were fab.

Reactions: 4
What an absolute cretin! Absolutely vile man thinking he has the right to stalk you like that. Hopefully he has got some karma 🤜🏻

Reactions: 9
Reading all the stories on here about men of all ages stalking, intimidating and sexually harassing women and girls is making me so depressed. All women have a few stories like this and it’s just not acceptable. When will it stop? 😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Why weren’t the police involved? I mentioned my stalker on page 1 and police were fab.
Looking back I should have called them but at the time I kept thinking maybe it was just me imagining it and in reality it was nothing and that if I called the police they wouldn’t be able to do anything because he hadn’t actually physically done anything. I also thought that if I called them then it could escalate the situation and if he really did know where I lived then I figured he could hurt not just me but my family as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't think of anything too scary that has happened to me, but I can think of one thing that could have been.
As I've always been shy, I liked being a home body, I would seldom get into risky situations, but then I was growing up in the era of MSN and chatted online a lot.
I met my friend online. I was 13, she was 15. We used to webcam each other all the time and she lived locally, so we eventually met up (with our parents too). We remained good friends for a few years (i still keep in contact with her now).
This friend introduced me (only online, not in person) to a guy. Now, I can't remember whether she said who he was or how old he was. Well this guy would talk to me a lot - on MSN, through text message. He told me he was 16. As a shy 13 year old, I enjoyed the attention I was getting from him. I even (now like another story in here, I feel guilty about this part, but I was a naive 13 year old!) showed him a mini skirt I was wearing, in a kind of flirtatious way.
The guy started talking about how it would be cool to meet up some day. I backed off a little when he said this. It didn't feel right.
I later found out he was my friend's 40-something next door neighbour.
Afterwards I would go to my friend's home and the curtains would twitch. He was looking at me from his window and it gives me shivers!
I'm still kinda annoyed to this day that she introduced me to him but she was only 15 at the time herself.

Reactions: 6
When I was about 7/8 I was walking to Brownies with my sister (9/10) when a car pulled over. Inside was a man driving, a young boy in the front passenger and a lady in the back. The woman gesticulated for me to go over to the car and I stupidly started walking over until my sister stopped me thank god. Fortunately the pavement was wider than normal so my sister stopped me in good time. This still plays on my mind 20 years later! They looked so innocent but I guess thats what the boy in the front was for.
We were 2 mins from the church and we saw the car turn around and go back the way it came. Both if us left cacking our pants.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry that happened to you and sounds quite scary, but could I please recommend you consider your words in future? Just because someone is a bit "not right" as you say doesn't mean they're autistic and vice versa. A freak can be that way just because, they don't need to have a condition to be so and flippant comments like that can be quite damaging.

I actually am autistic and was assaulted by a freak in front of all his mates just because he thought he could get away with it since I was quiet! Nothing wrong with him, he was just a disgusting pervert.

Either way, hope you're doing a lot better now.

-------------

So carrying on from my last post, full story:

I had just moved to a new area and was then living in Cumbria. I was in year 7 and just turned 12, no friends no nothing, quiet, never really fitted in with my peers thanks to the (as of then undiagnosed) autism. My first day of school this guy and his group of friends (they were 15-16) began harassing me because I was new and quite fat for my age (you don't tend to see many new people there, it was a very isolated area and thought they would have fun with me making inappropriate comments about my body) before that I loved school, after this began not so much...

I used to have to get a bus with the other kids that the school put on, so only us kids and the driver on it. The harassment began as soon as I'd get on the bus. In the morning they would sit at the front so you had to go past them.

First it began with name calling, throwing things at or on me like fizzy drinks, making comments about my 'big fat tits', what cup size was I etc. Being young and with the condition I have I didn't tell anyone, instead trying to force myself to throw up or trying to break my arm or something to not have to go into school. This went on for about four months but felt like forever.

It all ended when one morning as I was getting off the bus at school he slapped my arse and then proceeded to reach to grope me between my legs while he and all his friends laughed. Later that day he approached me during break and went to grope my breast and I punched him in the nose in front of said friends and he left me alone due to being whalloped by a year 7 hard enough to send him reeling back.

Someone must have reported my punching him as my teacher asked me a day or two later what had happened (She was late 50s to 60s) and when I told her everything her response was 'did you punch him hard' and after my reply 'good' but I think she knew nothing more would come of it.

The school never did anything to him regarding the assault and I've never told my mother about it, too ashamed.

There have been other, worse incidents but that always stuck with me due the complete lack of care they seemed to have in that area, especially the school.

I hate to think what it might have escalated to if I hadn't punched him. That group were known for being up to no good, I believe one of them set fire to the local church after they robbed it and I think another was convicted of assault.

Suffice to say I'm glad I no longer live there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry that happened to you and sounds quite scary, but could I please recommend you consider your words in future? Just because someone is a bit "not right" as you say doesn't mean they're autistic and vice versa. A freak can be that way just because, they don't need to have a condition to be so and flippant comments like that can be quite damaging.

I actually am autistic and was assaulted by a freak in front of all his mates just because he thought he could get away with it since I was quiet! Nothing wrong with him, he was just a disgusting pervert.

Either way, hope you're doing a lot better now.

-------------

So carrying on from my last post, full story:

I had just moved to a new area and was then living in Cumbria. I was in year 7 and just turned 12, no friends no nothing, quiet, never really fitted in with my peers thanks to the (as of then undiagnosed) autism. My first day of school this guy and his group of friends (they were 15-16) began harassing me because I was new and quite fat for my age (you don't tend to see many new people there, it was a very isolated area and thought they would have fun with me making inappropriate comments about my body) before that I loved school, after this began not so much...

I used to have to get a bus with the other kids that the school put on, so only us kids and the driver on it. The harassment began as soon as I'd get on the bus. In the morning they would sit at the front so you had to go past them.

First it began with name calling, throwing things at or on me like fizzy drinks, making comments about my 'big fat tits', what cup size was I etc. Being young and with the condition I have I didn't tell anyone, instead trying to force myself to throw up or trying to break my arm or something to not have to go into school. This went on for about four months but felt like forever.

It all ended when one morning as I was getting off the bus at school he slapped my arse and then proceeded to reach to grope me between my legs while he and all his friends laughed. Later that day he approached me during break and went to grope my breast and I punched him in the nose in front of said friends and he left me alone due to being whalloped by a year 7 hard enough to send him reeling back.

Someone must have reported my punching him as my teacher asked me a day or two later what had happened (She was late 50s to 60s) and when I told her everything her response was 'did you punch him hard' and after my reply 'good' but I think she knew nothing more would come of it.

The school never did anything to him regarding the assault and I've never told my mother about it, too ashamed.

There have been other, worse incidents but that always stuck with me due the complete lack of care they seemed to have in that area, especially the school.

I hate to think what it might have escalated to if I hadn't punched him. That group were known for being up to no good, I believe one of them set fire to the local church after they robbed it and I think another was convicted of assault.

Suffice to say I'm glad I no longer live there.
How awful, I'm so so sorry you had to go through that ☹

How awful, I'm so so sorry you had to go through that ☹
Thank you, I admit it was very difficult at the time but luckily we moved away when I was 14. I was friends with a girl who when 13 was "dating" a 35+ year old and having sex with him and people (including her family) found that normal! Totally and utterly bizarre!

A girl in my year at 13-14 was also sleeping with a 11 year old primary school boy. bleeping sickos. Makes me scared to have children in some respects as this was 10 years ago so hate to think how much worse stuff might be nowadays?

People always say they want to live in a quiet little village but the reality of that for me wasn't half grim! Treated like outsiders isn't in it, everyone wants to know your business and witches about things behind your back. Quite frankly it seemed like they were stuck in the 50's within regards to their idea of consent and acceptability of things.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Thank you, I admit it was very difficult at the time but luckily we moved away when I was 14. I was friends with a girl who when 13 was "dating" a 35+ year old and having sex with him and people (including her family) found that normal! Totally and utterly bizarre!

A girl in my year at 13-14 was also sleeping with a 11 year old primary school boy. bleeping sickos. Makes me scared to have children in some respects as this was 10 years ago so hate to think how much worse stuff might be nowadays?

People always say they want to live in a quiet little village but the reality of that for me wasn't half grim! Treated like outsiders isn't in it, everyone wants to know your business and witches about things behind your back. Quite frankly it seemed like they were stuck in the 50's within regards to their idea of consent and acceptability of things.
My 10 year old daughter is autistic and i worry for her starting secondary school. She is very quiet and goes unnoticed except when she is humming and flapping her arms about! I agree about small villages I lived in a small farming village for a few years it was very bizarre although I was an adult, I dobt think I'd have liked to grow up there!

Notice this is mainly about men 😖

Anyway. Me and my bf went to Egypt for pur first holiday with out any "grown ups". We was both 17 at the time. My mum went mad because I've got blonde hair. I thought she was just being over protective.
As soon as we stepped off the plane I got absolutely hounded, mainly by older men 40-60s.
Our hotel, like most other in Egypt was all inclusive. We ment this older couple in the 30s and we befriended them.
One night we was having lots of drinks in the hotel, all of a sudden I felt all weird. Went to the toilet to try and sort my self out. I'd had a bad stomach all day so thought it was to do with that.
I was in the cubicle and the door lock opened (needed a special key) I thought it was our new friends messing about.
But no. It was one of the hotels cleaners.
I couldn't react fast enough, I was all light headed and felt fuzzy.
He started groping me, and pushing my back into the cubicle. Shoved his tounge down my throat (I remember him tasing and smelling like red bull 🤢)
I started screaming. Luckily the Male from the other couple heard me, he was walking past to get something from his room and dragged him off.
We got a flight the next day home! Didn't report it, we was told by the rep it was not worth it aa nothing would come of it (wtf?) Being young and stupid we just went home.
My mum was right not to go there. I never told her the real reason we came home early (said it was because of food poising, which we both had). It was like I was ashamed!?
Anyway, older and wiser now, I'd never go back any where like that. Not with two blonde little girls of my own now. And if I was to turn back time. I'd have found him the next day and kicked the duck out of him. Then reported him to the police. Vile vile vile man!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11