What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the police would do much as no-one got hurt.
Unfortunately, the police don't always do much even if people get hurt.

However, we don't have to pretend something never happened because it wasn't serious enough or nobody actually got hurt, even though there was the potential for that. The people in the car may not have intended to cause harm , although that was a very possible outcome, but they certainly intended to intimidate. Then there's driving without due care and attention and what the highway code says about passing horses.

The police have an online facility to report non emergency things that have already happened, and don't need immediate attention. If nobody uses it , it will look like there is a lot less crime/ anti social behaviour than there is.

Reactions: 4
I’m so annoyed that my husband puts our kids on their tablets at every opportunity he gets instead of doing anything with them. He works a lot so I do everything for them, I get up with them, do breakfast, all the homeschooling and I put them to bed. It was my turn for a lie in this morning and he’s just put them on their tablets and sat in a different room to them! It’s snowed for god sake why not get them dressed and go outside? I’m so annoyed but he doesn’t take me seriously, anytime I say anything that criticises him slightly he implies I’m wrong and hormonal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've pissed myself off. I have a cousin I haven't had anything to do with for many years. Before my mums death this cousin told bare-faced lies to my mum regarding the location of items belongs to her that had been removed from a family members home. Both her and her daughter were pictured on social media in possession of these items. My mum was more upset over the lies. Anyway I had a dream that my mum told me to not ignore the cousin and to wish the cousin happy birthday. Two days later, there is the message on social media that today is that cousins birthday. And what did stupid me do? only say happy birthday to her, all down to the dream and I wouldn't have been able to say what month her birthday was in before that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like everyone else, we had lots of snow this morning and it looked so pretty and perfect outside and made me feel so much better after weeks of it being dark/rainy.

The neighbours kids have been out playing in it and making a snowman which is fine, they’re children and they’re excited etc. But they’ve been into my front garden and taken the snow and now the garden looks tit and the grass has been trampled and it’s all sludgey. I know I shouldn’t get too worked up over this but why do their parents (who were both out with them) think it’s acceptable to go into someone else’s garden to play? Surely you wouldn’t do it at any other time?!

And now I’ve just put my tights on back to front and that’s wound me up even more :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Like everyone else, we had lots of snow this morning and it looked so pretty and perfect outside and made me feel so much better after weeks of it being dark/rainy.

The neighbours kids have been out playing in it and making a snowman which is fine, they’re children and they’re excited etc. But they’ve been into my front garden and taken the snow and now the garden looks tit and the grass has been trampled and it’s all sludgey. I know I shouldn’t get too worked up over this but why do their parents (who were both out with them) think it’s acceptable to go into someone else’s garden to play? Surely you wouldn’t do it at any other time?!

And now I’ve just put my tights on back to front and that’s wound me up even more :mad:
I hate tights to figure out which way they go on then end up with a ladders when I'm in a rush 😆

Reactions: 1
I haven’t slept well the entirety of this lockdown (been in tier 4 since before Christmas) I have the same cycle every night - sleep, wake up, nightmare or vivid dream, wake up a few more times and occasionally night sweats. I make sure I get out and walk every day without fail so it’s not that my body isn’t tired, it’s my brain? I wish I could switch the bloody thing off.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The weather. Its way to cold to go for the walk we wanted and is on off raining.
Normally wouldnt bother me, i blame lockdown

Having to do a ton of laundry that isn’t even mine because my dads washing machine just broke and he asked me to do the houses laundry until he gets a new one. (I gave him a few hundred euro so he can get one, just that we are in lockdown it’s hard to get one and for someone to plumb it in)

My neighbours kids play on our lawn, in fact they are doing it right now, riding across it with those bleeping electric scooters. Pisses me off.

Reactions: 2
My neighbours kids play on our lawn, in fact they are doing it right now, riding across it with those bleeping electric scooters. Pisses me off.
I’ve been tempted to start pissing in a bucket and waiting until it’s full of piss and throwing it on the little cunts who are going up and down my apartment complex at all hours of the morning on their electric scooters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been tempted to start pissing in a bucket and waiting until it’s full of piss and throwing it on the little cunts who are going up and down my apartment complex at all hours of the morning on their electric scooters.
Just after I posted that I caught them down the side of my house peering in our window. Honestly, we live it a nice place, but parents just seem to kick them out to play and not give a tit what they are doing.

Reactions: 5
Thanks to everyone who responded to my post yesterday about what happened when I took my horse out. I’ve decided to purchase a camera that attaches to my riding hat, so I can film (and have evidence) should it happen again. Hopefully it won’t, but it’s put me back weeks of intensive work with my gorgeous boy, but we were both thankfully unharmed. I was back at the yard today, but decided to work in the indoor school with him, and he was absolutely fine 🙏👍❤

Reactions: 13
Is yours much diff to period pain? Sorry for the intrusive question 😂😂😂😂
Thats ok, yes its actually more painful than period pain and more constant. Its like a deep ache rather than any stabbing pain. It can hurt to sit down and sort of feels like there is something trapped in there. It can also feel like trapped wind as you say. It goes all the way around to the back too. Ive even got it on my right side and i havent got a right ovary. If you need to know more ask me. I dont mind xx

You poor thing. I used to have horrific ovulation pain. It genuinely felt like my insides were swelling up, close to bursting. In fact the closest written discrimination I could find of what it was like, is how people describe ectopic pregnancy. I decided to go on the Depo injection (I'd finished having children) to stop it in the end. I have discussed the pain with Doctors previously but they just look at me disbelievingly and say they've never heard of it or the best one "it isn't possible to feel ovulation". Yes, yes it flipping well is possible!
Thank you. The drs have never offered me any help. Its been going 3 days now. I sometimes resort to codeine xx Actually they helped me once because i had an emergency operation to remove my right one because i had ovarian torsion with necrosis x I hope yours is better for you now x

Last edited:
I hate the way my son who is 7 is treated when he has to visit his dad. He only sees him once a fortnight and this week he apparently had to work so had him sat-sun instead of a fri-sat.
He feeds him rubbish, apparently last night he had dominoes for breakfast he had pastries and for a meal today he had KFC!
He doesn’t give him a bath or shower.
He also lets him watch the grand tour which he is far to young for.
He sleeps in a cabin in the back garden and goes to bed at a stupid time and then goes and shares a bed with him!
It is so frustrating and it disgusts me how he thinks this is okay!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thats ok, yes its actually more painful than period pain and more constant. Its like a deep ache rather than any stabbing pain. It can hurt to sit down and sort of feels like there is something trapped in there. It can also feel like trapped wind as you say. It goes all the way around to the back too. Ive even got it on my right side and i havent got a right ovary. If you need to know more ask me. I dont mind xx
Ahhhh thanks for your reply. Now I think of it I always have the same unusual feelings half way between periods but even at my big old age I never thought it’d be ovulation pain

I will now defo be paying a lot more attention to my body!

• Heart
Removed by request.

Mod note don't post something if you'll want it deleted a few hours later. It's annoying as duck for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Thank you. The drs have never offered me any help. Its been going 3 days now. I sometimes resort to codeine xx Actually they helped me once because i had an emergency operation to remove my right one because i had ovarian torsion with necrosis x I hope yours is better for you now x
Oh my god you described what I go through the pain is horrific and honestly is so bad Im convinced something is going to burst in there and kill me. Then is goes and Im fine again. Im so glad to know Im not the only one having this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.