What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has just opened a Christmas present from my partners mum ( I know she neednt and its the thought that counts blah blah . . )
BUT, its clearly something shes just found in a cupboard, dusted off and thought, that'll do!! Its foreign and in a dented old box with yellowing cellotape on it, shes not lived in Holland for over 3 years . .
I HATE for the sake of it presents and I'm fumin . .

Reactions: 7
ovulation pain, it bloody kills !
You poor thing. I used to have horrific ovulation pain. It genuinely felt like my insides were swelling up, close to bursting. In fact the closest written discrimination I could find of what it was like, is how people describe ectopic pregnancy. I decided to go on the Depo injection (I'd finished having children) to stop it in the end. I have discussed the pain with Doctors previously but they just look at me disbelievingly and say they've never heard of it or the best one "it isn't possible to feel ovulation". Yes, yes it flipping well is possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this is really tiny in the scheme of things but it’s my 30th birthday next week, I had plans to make my own cake because I do as a hobby and have done all our families cakes for the last few years - my mum tells me today she’s baking my cake (never baked a cake in her life) and will drop it off on my door step for my birthday.
I know she’s just trying to be nice but I know exactly what I wanted my cake to be like. I’m aware I sound very spoilt but with not being able to even go for a drink or dinner for my 30th a pretty cake was something I was looking forward too.

Reactions: 9
I know this is really tiny in the scheme of things but it’s my 30th birthday next week, I had plans to make my own cake because I do as a hobby and have done all our families cakes for the last few years - my mum tells me today she’s baking my cake (never baked a cake in her life) and will drop it off on my door step for my birthday.
I know she’s just trying to be nice but I know exactly what I wanted my cake to be like. I’m aware I sound very spoilt but with not being able to even go for a drink or dinner for my 30th a pretty cake was something I was looking forward too.
Can’t you bake your own as well later in the week?

Reactions: 4
Just have two! You can freeze it - might be a nice treat to have in the house :)

Reactions: 4
100% just make sure they're different! I made myself a carrot cake for my birthday and my boyfriend ordered me a chocolate one - best birthday ever!
Omg I absolutely love carrot cake. I could eat an entire one right now. I haven’t had it in forever

Reactions: 1
Falling asleep while reading in the afternoon and taking such a long nap that I know I won't be able to fall asleep tonight 😑 Hate it when this happens omfg

Reactions: 5
This happened yesterday, but I’m still really angry.
I was riding my new horse, and getting him used to road work. I chose a really quiet road that has hardly any traffic. So far so good, he was doing great, and I was really happy with his progress. Anyway, I hear a car in the distance, and we slow down, and I’m still reassuring my boy that he’s doing so well, I’m trying to keep him nice and calm so the car won’t bother him. So, the car approaches us, so we stop to let them pass, but as they pass, still going really fast, this young kid throws a can of coke at us, and was screaming and swearing, and needless to say, this absolutely petrified my horse, and he bolted, with me holding on for dear life!! Eventually, he stopped, and I managed to get back to my yard. Thankfully, my boy was unharmed, and I was shaken, but I’m so angry at those idiots who who purposely frightened my horse, and I could have been killed!! Just wish I’d taken their numberplate down, but if I see them again, then I’m calling the police!!....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was riding my new horse, and getting him used to road work. I chose a really quiet road that has hardly any traffic. So far so good, he was doing great, and I was really happy with his progress. Anyway, I hear a car in the distance, and we slow down, and I’m still reassuring my boy that he’s doing so well, I’m trying to keep him nice and calm so the car won’t bother him. So, the car approaches us, so we stop to let them pass, but as they pass, still going really fast, this young kid throws a can of coke at us, and was screaming and swearing, and needless to say, this absolutely petrified my horse, and he bolted, with me holding on for dear life!! Eventually, he stopped, and I managed to get back to my yard. Thankfully, my boy was unharmed, and I was shaken, but I’m so angry at those idiots who who purposely frightened my horse, and I could have been killed!! Just wish I’d taken their numberplate down, but if I see them again, then I’m calling the police!!....
Cunts like that need their head caving in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A lot of horse riders( and cyclists) round our way have helmet cams.

I would report them anyway. Your local police may have an online facility for reporting anti- social behaviour.

Reactions: 3
A lot of horse riders( and cyclists) round our way have helmet cams.

I would report them anyway. Your local police may have an online facility for reporting anti- social behaviour.
I don't think the police would do much as no-one got hurt.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.