What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find puff pastry in Tesco. Walked round for ages before asking where it was. Got home and realised I’d forgotten the cheese for my puff pastry cheese twists 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My Mother in Law commented that "if you don't have kids soon it might be too late". I'm 25. She knows I've had numerous issues "down there" with my cervix including 2 cancer referrals. She is also aware that I am CONSTANTLY panicking about my "body clock" running out and being infertile (it may seem silly to people reading this but I have my reasons for being worried). What an insensitive comment.
What a nasty woman.

Someone I follow on twitter bragging about going to a house party tomorrow. I know where they work and I know its the same branch of tesco that me and my parents do the weekly shop at. I'm so tempted to dm the supermarket with details as my parents have barely had a life other than food shopping since last March and they don't deserve to catch something so deadly at tesco (nor does anyone else) from some selfish rat who is definitely a bit of a creep too. I'm the same age as this person and I've sacrificed seeing friends regularly, going clubbing, my entire uni experience to keep people safer so we can get out of this mess sooner rather than later so I'm sure he can wait a few months to do ket in someones living room. Rant over :)

Reactions: 10
My treadmill updated and it changed the home screen layout ... seems silly I know but I’m on the spectrum and change really upsets me more than usual right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So!
i appreciate we’re on lockdown and everyone is missing their family, HOWEVER! my boyfriend has facetimed his parents every night for the last week and does it intentionally when I mention I’m bored so that I can be in on the call with no excuse, so I usually have to sit there for 30-90 minutes grinning into a small screen and dying for the call to end. We have JUST gotten in from an hour long run (i know it’s late but yno) and as soon as we get in the door, his dad facetimes him! I refused to be on camera due to my red face and need for a shower and received quiteeee a few passive aggressive comments because I wouldn’t be in on the call, but surely after a week of facetime calls with no developments in either of our personal life’s, another one was surely abit excessive!! We live in a small apartment so I went for a “shower” (aka 10 min shower and 55 minute stand in the bathroom on my phone) until the call ended and I have just been confronted on why i’ve avoided speaking to his parents.

I know they miss him but before the last few months they never even bothered with him! I do like his parents and love speaking to them when we have things to say but I’m tired of facetiming them every night for no reason, am I bad person?:(
Honestly my idea of hell. My MIL is the same. So so passive if I don’t give her full attention on a call. Legit gives me anxiety when she rings 😂 I always pretend I’ve got a call at the same time and duck off to a room far far away 😭🥱

Reactions: 3
Coming home from work just to find a note dont wake ...(stepdaughter) she's sleeping in your room coz she wants to sleep with you. He knows I'm back at work at 9 in morning so have to get up at 7 at latest. Don't know why she's pissing sleeping its not his weekend. I'm not risking not having any sleep so I'm sleeping on sofa, her bed won't take my fat arse. 9 till 9 shift tomorrow joy

• Wow
Someone I follow on twitter bragging about going to a house party tomorrow. I know where they work and I know its the same branch of tesco that me and my parents do the weekly shop at. I'm so tempted to dm the supermarket with details as my parents have barely had a life other than food shopping since last March and they don't deserve to catch something so deadly at tesco (nor does anyone else) from some selfish rat who is definitely a bit of a creep too. I'm the same age as this person and I've sacrificed seeing friends regularly, going clubbing, my entire uni experience to keep people safer so we can get out of this mess sooner rather than later so I'm sure he can wait a few months to do ket in someones living room. Rant over :)
Please do tell the store.

Influencers breaking ockdown but that annoys me everyday not just today.

My daughter as she decided in her art homelearning she would start to paint the table as she was on the zoom when she has never done that before!

Whilst at the shop with my partner...

When it comes to hang-outs with friends, whether it be meals, cinema tickets or beverages, one will usually pay all then we just send them the money on a WhatsApp equivalent.

The other night we went to the pub and his mate bought a round of drinks. I transferred my money but didn’t realize my partner never paid him, sometimes we pay together, sometimes individually. Now he’s livid because it’s a couple of days later and I didn’t pay for his, thinking that he paid it. Now he’s sent his mate the money and is going on and on about me being thoughtless. I told him I didn’t realize he hadn’t paid and that no one is going to hold it against him, sure, sometimes my mates come back and say sorry forgot to ask you how much to pay? It does happen now and again.

Making mountains out of molehills and going on and on about being embarrassed. His mum turns up with some snacks all smiling and he’s still going on and on and on because as he says, I never admit I’m wrong. He doesn’t think I’m arsed I can see that although I’ve apologized and explained for the 53rd time that I didn’t know, but as my eyes start to water, I bow my head and take the bike “to go to the toilet” - now sat in a cafe and I haven’t come back.

I guess I’m pissed off for two reasons:

My partner, for going on and on at me.
Myself, for my own hyper-sensitivity at times, getting so easily upset over something so small.

Reactions: 2
Whilst at the shop with my partner...

When it comes to hang-outs with friends, whether it be meals, cinema tickets or beverages, one will usually pay all then we just send them the money on a WhatsApp equivalent.

The other night we went to the pub and his mate bought a round of drinks. I transferred my money but didn’t realize my partner never paid him, sometimes we pay together, sometimes individually. Now he’s livid because it’s a couple of days later and I didn’t pay for his, thinking that he paid it. Now he’s sent his mate the money and is going on and on about me being thoughtless. I told him I didn’t realize he hadn’t paid and that no one is going to hold it against him, sure, sometimes my mates come back and say sorry forgot to ask you how much to pay? It does happen now and again.

Making mountains out of molehills and going on and on about being embarrassed. His mum turns up with some snacks all smiling and he’s still going on and on and on because as he says, I never admit I’m wrong. He doesn’t think I’m arsed I can see that although I’ve apologized and explained for the 53rd time that I didn’t know, but as my eyes start to water, I bow my head and take the bike “to go to the toilet” - now sat in a cafe and I haven’t come back.

I guess I’m pissed off for two reasons:

My partner, for going on and on at me.
Myself, for my own hyper-sensitivity at times, getting so easily upset over something so small.
Jealous that you can go the pub 😂

i was in Asda getting my food shop, some woman decided to barge past me, pushing my trolley out the way (I was holding onto it at the time choosing my shampoo) and mutter something about “slow people in the way”. head, if she’d have said excuse me id have moved.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend
He's kept me up the last 3 nights snoring because he has a cold , I'm knackerd from that and working so my fuse is very very short.
He's got his kids for the day ( they're a bit of a nightmare its an ongoing process with them , thier mum's not great they're almost ferel)
Anyway he's taken his two out for a walk , my son didn't want to go.
When they're out he's bought them both a drink , which is fine , dump them.in the bin before coming in and no one's any the wiser ........no he brings then in here parading the empties around , and I said where's one for my boy? " Well he didn't come with us " I said well that's not really the point more is it sending out the right messege to them ( this has been an issue in the past so I'm , and so should he be very conscious about making all 3 feel equal and the same )
Nope , stubborn head having none of it and creates an argument , Infront of all the kids in which I end up swearing , so he's then leveled his anger up to tell me what a bad person I am .... In my own home , yes my house not his
So I told him to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am South African by birth, but because of a certain strain of the Covid-19 virus originated from South Africa, as soon as I mention where I was born or where I come from certain people think I'm instantly infected and will somehow kill them purely because of what they read on MSM!

Apparently, there is another Covid strain originating in Kent, England. Does that mean anyone living in Kent will instantly kill outsiders?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I scratched the screen of my new Fitbit. It’s actually a tiny scratch, but I’m irrationally angry about it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.