What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does everyone’s partner agree with them?
if you see something/ someone annoying on tv or read something controversial do they nod or go
“ my god I know it’s so annoying”
Or
Do they always see the other side of everything, to point that if you were found murdered you could just imagine them muttering to the police “ she probably had it coming “

just occasionally if I’m moaning about someone/ something/anything I want my husband to agree that yes they are a dim bastard or what’s their name is a bleeping fool or the new roundabout near us is mentally taxing and that people who drive up your arse trying to push you to your death need to be punched hard

I don’t want to hear about the Highway Code or that I should move out of the way so that Mr Small penis can get past even if that means me driving up an embankment or how that person on tv seems okay/reasonable in fact charming

I can’t be alone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if you see something/ someone annoying on tv or read something controversial do they nod or go
Or
Do they always see the other side of everything, to point that if you were found murdered you could just imagine them muttering to the police “ she probably had it coming “

just occasionally if I’m moaning about someone/ something/anything I want my husband to agree that yes they are a dim bastard or what’s their name is a bleeping fool or the new roundabout near us is mentally taxing and that people who drive up your arse trying to push you to your death need to be punched hard

I don’t want to hear about the Highway Code or that I should move out of the way so that Mr Small penis can get past even if that means me driving up an embankment or how that person on tv seems okay/reasonable in fact charming

I can’t be alone 🙈
My husband does this, he always has a smart answer! It can never just be "yeah they're a twit".

He also has a habit of if I remind him/tell him to do something his response is "Oh yeah I was just thinking about that" when I know full bloody well he had completely forgotten/wasn't even thinking about said thing. Drives me absolutely bonkers! He did it this morning when I told him I've ordered his mum a mothers day card and flowers. "Thanks babe I was just about to do that" :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Or

I can’t be alone 🙈
He always tries to change my mind! It's a very rare occasion that he agrees flat-out with something I say. ("Wow! Look how blue the sky is today!" / "But the sky isn't really blue when you look at it from upside down with your mouth open, is it, 1001Others?"). It's very annoying!

Whenever I ask if he wants to hear about my supermarket story he responds, "Who did you get into a fight with today?" :mad:

------

I'm back to post more! :LOL:

* Tactile people who, despite just meeting you kiss or hug you (not such an issue in the past year or so but it's very annoying)
* People who invade your personal space
* People who call others 'dear' or 'darling' - especially in the workplace

• Heart
That the Facebook comments on some of the Sarah Everard missing posts are saying "Well everyone knows that area is rough" "What is she doing walking through a park alone" "Why is she walking home that late at night"

WOMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO WALK HOME, ALONE, AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING ATTACKED OR GOD FORBID MURDERED!

Her poor family will probably read some of those comments. I do not understand people sometimes 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My husband does this, he always has a smart answer! It can never just be "yeah they're a twit".

He also has a habit of if I remind him/tell him to do something his response is "Oh yeah I was just thinking about that" when I know full bloody well he had completely forgotten/wasn't even thinking about said thing. Drives me absolutely bonkers! He did it this morning when I told him I've ordered his mum a mothers day card and flowers. "Thanks babe I was just about to do that" :cautious:
I’ve told my husband many times that I’m putting “I was just gonna do that” on his gravestone! It’s infuriating 🤬

• Haha
Or

I can’t be alone 🙈
Mine is terrible for this!!! I just want to moan about something and he's always saying "well actually...". It must be something in their brains. I don't want him to agree with me all the time, but he's alway got a rebuttal for everything that one 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Or

I can’t be alone 🙈
Not my husband but my mum does this every. single. time. She always has to have the complete opposite opinion as me and she is also never wrong about anything, ever 🙄 Iv had to stop telling her things that I’m doing because she will always have an opinion that it’s not right, bloody annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My partner AND his mum are exactly like this too,
An idea is only good if its theirs.
If you ever dare to disagree with something they say, they are straight onto Google to prove you wrong 🤣 I LOVE it when Im right and they STFU!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
When you don’t answer your phone to a customer (already on the phone) and they ring 17 times back to back.

GET FUCKED. If I did the same you’d say it was harassment!!!
I won't say anything, because I am an annoying twit who does this.

Don't know why I do it, maybe its OCD.

Two faced people.

I'd like to ask what Tattlers think of two -faced people, and how do you deal with them?
Im always wary when someone is gossiping to me about someone, if they are talking about THAT person, they are more than likely to do the same about you!!

The thing that is annoying me most at the moment? Some peoples obsession with Prince Harry and Meghan. And someone said the people who like them are stupid and lazy. Seriously?! hahaha.
I dont have an opinion on them, and i dont mind them. But the way some people are carrying on. Like im sure The Queen is really happy and glad that Tracey from Blackpool fully supports her and is getting offended on her behalf! I just dont understand the pure hatred people have for them.

Im always wary when someone is gossiping to me about someone, if they are talking about THAT person, they are more than likely to do the same about you!!
Yes i always think that if someone is bitching about others to you, then they will easily witch about you to others.

Having a bleeping period .. my last period was 2008 when my daughter was born and I had an irregular bleed 2014 which I was given utovlan and tranexamic acid for .. not a period since because I’m on the mini pill which I don’t break from
I only stopped to conceive , I don’t want periods that’s why I religiously take the mini pill
Why now !! I’ve fished out utovlan and tranexamic acid ... do I take them together, I can’t remember... will they work seeing as they are from 2014 .. 7 years old ? ... I’m bloody annoyed , I loathe periods , just take it all away I don’t want more children anyway
My tampons are 7 years old too fffs , I’m surprised they haven’t disintegrated
And I’ve realised I’m a hoarder too and throw nothing away hence the 7-8 year old tampons and medication 💊

Reactions: 1
Two faced people.

I'd like to ask what Tattlers think of two -faced people, and how do you deal with them?
it’s what they are being two faced about I used to see things very black and white at work but quickly realised that everyone was extremely two faced so I had to adapt ( or sit in silence forever) and accept that my work colleague could one minute be saying the boss was a witch faced cow and be making her a cup of tea the next, I think I was quite naive about work dynamics

I have called people out though for being two faced but I’m old and don’t care now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.