What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread went right back to dec 2nd
Anyway I need a rant
It’s not even lunchtime and I’m pissed off. I ordered a smart watch to be delivered to my local click and collect . It arrived there Wednesday. I sent my son to get it she pointed to a sack full of items and told him to look in there ... odd , he had a rummage couldn’t see .. so she had a look , nope not there ... so now I’ve had to make a phone call to the catalogue company who then phoned the shop .
Nope never arrived there , now they have to find out the driver. But told me to pay for it anyway as money can always be refunded ! She was actually really nice but really ... told him to look through the bag himself l.. Christ he could have had anything out of there that looked small and heavy , like a phone ... luckily we are not scumbags .. I just need to get this off my chest ..
I know EVENTUALLY it should be resolved but now I keep looking at my empty wrist where a watch had previously been there .. strap broke

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sounds a bit strange that your son was allowed to rummage around.
I work in a newsagents which is also an access point for parcel drop offs/collections.

It is the actual bane of my working life. People who come in with no ID, no proof of who they are. The abuse I suffer because people can't understand a simple email or text.

I order online a lot. Email sent, where it will be sent, what day, what time. Ffs you can track the delivery now. See exactly where your parcel is.
And, if you're not at home? And it's left at the local shop? ID needed!
Oh no......some people don't even know their own name. No kidding.
Boils my pee to lava heat.
Anyway sorry for the rant...hope you get your parcel eventually. If the shop staff can't help, I always advise to phone the courier.
Better to deal with them.

Reactions: 14
* boils my pee to lave heat * 😂😂.. sorry I find that saying hilarious one I must use
She’s a bit grumpy like she doesn’t want to do it .. but in fairness my son did say she was actually in a good mood .. he had ID not mine , but I watttsaped him the barcode ..he could have taken my ID as well ? Dunno how that works .. when I dropped off returns last month there is a black bag right at the very back , she scans it and I walk to end of the shop and stick it in a black bag .. again I find there could be rummages ? ... there are multiple packages in the drop off .. she has a bag next to the counter in the customer area where the collection parcels are kept. She has handed it to me before but this time he had to look himself
I’m not bothered as I know I’ve done nothing wrong so I’m confident I’ll get my smart watch or no payment to be made .. it’s just a faff that’s all
Thankfully it’s on a buy now and pay 3 months so I’m confident it will definitely be dealt other in 3 months
I don’t think it’s acceptable I’ve got to pay for the item I’ve not received

Reactions: 2
Getting over taken by some bleep on a one wheel segway!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had to look that up .. bloody hell how dangerous ! .. things like that don’t belong on the road ..
They don't but like with e-scooters, people will use anything on the road, even if it's illegal.

Reactions: 1
Had a wheelbarrow delivered with half the bits missing. When I took delivery of it, the box did look as though someone had opened it, as it had been sellotaped really badly. So had all the palaver of emails back and forth, printing out a label, re-packing the poxy wheelbarrow. The good news is they are coming to collect it.

I do wish companies would use Royal Mail instead. 🙄 Effing Hermes!

Reactions: 5
I slipped on ice again. Three times in two weeks and it's always in the same crappy area going down a hill.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Boyfriend broke something else of mine today. The 5th thing he has broken this week alone🙄 1st time is a mistake but the 5th?🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
got fined for being on the train without a ticket. It is fair enough cause I was on the train without a ticket but it was literally for a 3 minute journey to the next town over and the ticket inspectors are never normally on that train as they tend to stay on the busier one while this one is a quiet one in the outer suburbs. My quick shopping trip for ice cream and snacks before a weekend of chilling ended up costing me 60 euros :rolleyes:

(I am aware that it is my own fault but it's still annoying!)

• Haha
I slipped on ice again. Three times in two weeks and it's always in the same crappy area going down a hill.
I did this pregnant with my daughter in 2008 .. I landed really crappy on my knee in the snow and ice on a hill .. Also on the way to my sons school there was corner when it got icy because it was in the shade it was a reallyshitty corner than never defrosted until after lunch .. inevitably every day I’d land on the crappy knee on the way to school ... hope you feel better .. I used to get so frustrated

• Heart
Boyfriend broke something else of mine today. The 5th thing he has broken this week alone🙄 1st time is a mistake but the 5th?🙄
One is understandable but he seems to have a pattern here. Sorry but it shows lack of respect for your things. Are they genuine accidents or displays of passive aggression?

Sorry @DuckDuck for my rant last night, I was a little tired and the bottle of wine I quaffed at warp speed, probably didn't help my mood, lol.
Have you got your parcel yet?
And thanks for starting this thread. Everyone who has posted has had me howling, in a good way, empathise with you all, just funny to read others frustrations.

Must add I had a right day at work today, too much to tap out on my phone. All I can say is customer service is a wonderful job, nothing surprises me about people now, human nature is truly amazing Haha.
Watching my favourite boxset ever now just to chill, 'Spaced'. I know it word for word.
Ciao Ciao xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday, but still pissed about it.

Had ordered some hay and treats for my guinea pigs last week. Website advised 7 days for delivery, fine. 7 days was up on Wednesday so emailed them because I hadn't even been told it had been dispatched. Shirty reply saying my order has been placed a few days ago (no, 7) and that there was a note on the website advising of delays, but it would be dispatched Friday.

Friday I take delivery of a small parcel but didn't realise til driver had gone that was the treats, no hay. Opened up treats, had sent me the wrong ones🤦🏼‍♀️ Emailed company again and they explained there's been a delay and hay will be delivered Monday. No hay left, so had to go to town to buy some, despite the fact I'm supposed to be shielding.

Later get email hay will be delivered Saturday (today) so needn't have rushed out to buy some more

🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Sorry @DuckDuck for my rant last night, I was a little tired and the bottle of wine I quaffed at warp speed, probably didn't help my mood, lol.
Have you got your parcel yet?
And thanks for starting this thread. Everyone who has posted has had me howling, in a good way, empathise with you all, just funny to read others frustrations.

Must add I had a right day at work today, too much to tap out on my phone. All I can say is customer service is a wonderful job, nothing surprises me about people now, human nature is truly amazing Haha.
Watching my favourite boxset ever now just to chill, 'Spaced'. I know it word for word.
Ciao Ciao xx
Don’t apologise .. you did nothing wrong ... that’s what this is here for ranting .. rant away lovely ❤... no .. no blimmin parcel .. the catalogue team were supposed to ring me within 48 hours .., I’ll be on the phone Monday if they haven’t rung .. it definitely never turned up at the click and collect they are saying . So it lays with the driver

Flight cancelled!

Arrived at airport 3 hours before, checked in, handed over my passports, tickets, PCR test printouts etc, under the assumption the flight was still on!

With less than an hour before boarding, they announce the flight is cancelled and that I should contact my airline either for a refund or rebook.

Next available flight isn't until over a week away so didn't bother.

What a bleeping shitshow!

:mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Flight cancelled!

Arrived at airport 3 hours before, checked in, handed over my passports, tickets, PCR test printouts etc, under the assumption the flight was still on!

With less than an hour before boarding, they announce the flight is cancelled and that I should contact my airline either for a refund or rebook.

Oh no way!

Pissed off for you

Flight cancelled!

Oh no !! You were at the airport .... Jesus that’s bad

Reactions: 3
My partners ex-wife has covid.

His two kids, 36 and 34 (Lazy bastards) who still live at home with their mother, rang today and asked if he would go and look after them all.

The kids do FA, don't work and are snowflakes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So!
i appreciate we’re on lockdown and everyone is missing their family, HOWEVER! my boyfriend has facetimed his parents every night for the last week and does it intentionally when I mention I’m bored so that I can be in on the call with no excuse, so I usually have to sit there for 30-90 minutes grinning into a small screen and dying for the call to end. We have JUST gotten in from an hour long run (i know it’s late but yno) and as soon as we get in the door, his dad facetimes him! I refused to be on camera due to my red face and need for a shower and received quiteeee a few passive aggressive comments because I wouldn’t be in on the call, but surely after a week of facetime calls with no developments in either of our personal life’s, another one was surely abit excessive!! We live in a small apartment so I went for a “shower” (aka 10 min shower and 55 minute stand in the bathroom on my phone) until the call ended and I have just been confronted on why i’ve avoided speaking to his parents.

I know they miss him but before the last few months they never even bothered with him! I do like his parents and love speaking to them when we have things to say but I’m tired of facetiming them every night for no reason, am I bad person?:(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.