What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ironed my favorite linen jacket and went out for a walk during lunch break as it was sunny out all morning. It started lashing 5 minutes of me being out. It was lashing the whole hour I was out. I came home wet with wrinkled clothes and of course, it's now dry and sunny!

Reactions: 1
I bought an item on eBay yesterday and I noticed the seller has relisted it. I messaged them to ask why and they’ve decided they want to sell it through collection only (id paid postage and they are 200 miles away so I definitely can’t collect) 😡 no idea when I’ll get my money back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Took a blow to the head last week and I’ve had tinnitus since. I feel for anyone who has it chronically 😭
my bf has had it for 1,5 year now and we don't think it's going away :( i really feel for you and hope it passes soon 💙

The way my coworker bangs on his keyboard. JFC. It truly doesn't need to be hit like that, dude.

Reactions: 5
A few things. Being wide awake when I go back to work and my alarm is set for 6am…. really isn’t the one 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I bought an item on eBay yesterday and I noticed the seller has relisted it. I messaged them to ask why and they’ve decided they want to sell it through collection only (id paid postage and they are 200 miles away so I definitely can’t collect) 😡 no idea when I’ll get my money back.
Claim a refund from eBay directly if the seller isn’t giving you it and send copies of the messages between you and the seller. They are good at giving your cash back.

Reactions: 2
I saw a meme a couple weeks back about " watering dead plants" and it has stuck in my head . Basically just means if you don't call or contact others , then you don't hear from them . Me putting forth effort or nothing happens.
So for the most part I have applied that in my life - i stopped texting and messaging and calling people and for the most part almost every single person doesn't contact me either.
I don't know if its depressing that I thought I had friends for this long or I am annoyed that I wasted so much time on people who are only in contact with me if I put forth the effort.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My daughter is pregnant and won’t eat decent food. But listens to the mummy groups on all of the ailments she thinks she has, and keeps finishing work early in anticipation of a blood test (which she won’t get cos there’s nothing wrong with her). Proceeds to go to maccies with her boyfriend. I’m not so much annoyed as absolutely fuming, she’s acting every bit the young chav clueless mother to be. I was at close friends funeral yesterday and still emotionally drained from it and cba with this tit for the next 6 months

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I saw a meme a couple weeks back about " watering dead plants" and it has stuck in my head . Basically just means if you don't call or contact others , then you don't hear from them . Me putting forth effort or nothing happens.
So for the most part I have applied that in my life - i stopped texting and messaging and calling people and for the most part almost every single person doesn't contact me either.
I don't know if its depressing that I thought I had friends for this long or I am annoyed that I wasted so much time on people who are only in contact with me if I put forth the effort.
I did this a few years ago. It weeded out those who don’t matter. I was left with a few and I focus on them. Better to have a few loyal and true friends than a whole load of fake ones. It hurt a bit at first at losing some friends I thought were true friends but I’m a happier person now and more content.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly, if they want to hang out / follow through when you contact them / listen and care when you talk about yourself I wouldn’t take it to heart that they don’t initiate. They’re not dead plants per se but friendships that are higher upkeep.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.