What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my kitten, having earlier in the week chewed through my tv cable, has now weed on my bed :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Amanda Holden on Eurovision! God!!! Embarrassing Botox face. Trying to get famous as usual by being a talentless boring wannabe desperate nobody!!! 😠😠😠🤯 I'm embarrassed to be English having her represent us to give our votes! Of all the people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My bloody cat. Let her out in the garden, ten minutes later I can hear blackbirds going frantic and she had caught and killed a fledgling. She is pure evil 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I haven’t read through the thread yet, so I hope I’m not saying something that’s already been said. The thing that annoys me more than it should is people using the word ‘trigger’ or being ‘triggered’ by something they simply can’t cope with. For gods sake, grow up and have a conversation without having a meltdown.

Reactions: 4
My house. It's a 5 year old new build. The bricks around the front door have split and caused water damage and about 50% of the windows are faulty and have dropped. Some don't open. The builder won't do anything as it's outwith it's 2 year warranty and NHBC aren't that bothered unless it's over £3500 work. I don't want to pay for new windows or repairing the water damage as I wouldn't expect it in a new house.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My house. It's a 5 year old new build. The bricks around the front door have split and caused water damage and about 50% of the windows are faulty and have dropped. Some don't open. The builder won't do anything as it's outwith it's 2 year warranty and NHBC aren't that bothered unless it's over £3500 work. I don't want to pay for new windows or repairing the water damage as I wouldn't expect it in a new house.
Are you happy to name and shame the builders ?

Took two days off Thursday & Friday - it was lashing the whole time! Then, of course, it was dry the whole weekend. What a waste of two days.

Reactions: 1
The thought of having to speak to my colleagues tomorrow.
Thankfully I've avoided team meetings as I'm on a phased return and my manager feels sorry for me. I really haven't missed one of my overly loud colleagues who thinks they know everything but in fact are just bad at their job.

Reactions: 2
Thankfully I've avoided team meetings as I'm on a phased return and my manager feels sorry for me. I really haven't missed one of my overly loud colleagues who thinks they know everything but in fact are just bad at their job.
You're so lucky! I went back after some time off, nothings changed and my.colleagues won't entertain any suggestion to make things better.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
You're so lucky! I went back after some time off, nothings changed and my.colleagues won't entertain any suggestion to make things better.
If I'm very honest I think my manager is fed up of me crying everytime she checks in with me because I'm going through a break up. I reckon I'll have to join the daily team huddles and comms very soon but I'm definitely not looking forward to it. Oh, I can relate to your last comment, my colleagues are happy with how things are for an easy life. I don't have a single friend at work so having to listen to their incessant crap is mind numbing. Said loud colleague was messaging me on Facebook whilst I was off sick moaning about our manager. I just wanted to tell him to go away. Ugh, they really do annoy me! Hope things get better if possible for you. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.