Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This women! Why is she so bloody obsessed with forcing her child to eat every single crumb on the plate. I don’t think it’s normal behaviour. Toddlers go some days not wanting to eat as much. And shoving a camera in her face filming her eat every meal isn’t healthy either. And now she’s bringing out a cookbook of recipes she’s stolen off the internet

Reactions: 5
Yesterday’s stories made me laugh - “packed full of veg” aka got abit of broccoli in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was reading the comments on one of her posts and I couldn’t work out if her reply’s were friendly or not it was weird. Lots of recipes repeated too

Reactions: 2
She’s morbidly obese and her child is quickly heading the same way. It shocks me that parents take weaning advice from her with all of the unhealthy meals she cooks. Everything is pastry, cheese, butter and full fat milk. Most certainly NOT suitable for the whole family and would explain why she is so overweight. She needs to do a basic child nutrition course to understand what she should be feeding her child, she does not need the 3 huge fatty portions a day that she’s eating. I really do think she’s setting her poor baby up for a life time of problems and health issues

Reactions: 6
She’s morbidly obese and her child is quickly heading the same way. It shocks me that parents take weaning advice from her with all of the unhealthy meals she cooks. Everything is pastry, cheese, butter and full fat milk. Most certainly NOT suitable for the whole family and would explain why she is so overweight. She needs to do a basic child nutrition course to understand what she should be feeding her child, she does not need the 3 huge fatty portions a day that she’s eating. I really do think she’s setting her poor baby up for a life time of problems and health issues
In her grid post tonight she says that her book has been checked over by a dietician and nutritionist to make sure it’s healthy - I wonder what they had to say about he recipes! Healthy is not a word I’d use to describe them!

Reactions: 3
In her grid post tonight she says that her book has been checked over by a dietician and nutritionist to make sure it’s healthy - I wonder what they had to say about he recipes! Healthy is not a word I’d use to describe them!
I wondered if she’d been reading on here to be honest! Hopefully the book contains healthier recipes, all of the ones she shares seem very beige and high in fat though! And they always seem to be eating cheesey pasta! I know I’d never serve my little boy regular meals like that

So
Apparently it’s been checked over by a nutrition to make sure every meal is healthy and child appropriate 🤣🤣 so basically a checklist for her meals It’s got to be any of these:
• fried
• covered in full fat dairy
• pastry
• pasta
• banana eggs and oats

those banana and egg pancakes are vile

How are full fat cream cheese breakfast pastries child appropriate and healthy. Just give your kid a slice of toast and some fruit and yoghurt and get over it.
DBF53A93-6765-4092-A2EE-A3075E3039CC.png

Reactions: 1
She was sure to say about the mix of cuisines in her grid post, the book must be completely different to her daily content (I know that was pointed out on her other thread, but the rave police are out) 😂

I've tried a few of her recipes out on my little one because she seems to be turning into a fussy eater 🙄 some of them she loved and others she hated but I had to adapt them because the amount of cheese/pastry in some of them was just insane! I also find her meals on her Instagram are very samey so when I've been struggling for ideas and have been looking through, I end up just rolling my eyes and giving up.
I'm not going to buy her book but I might have a nosey if I see it in a shop.
She comes across as quite smug that Nina is such a great eater and that does make me jealous because mine isn't

I've tried a few of her recipes out on my little one because she seems to be turning into a fussy eater 🙄 some of them she loved and others she hated but I had to adapt them because the amount of cheese/pastry in some of them was just insane! I also find her meals on her Instagram are very samey so when I've been struggling for ideas and have been looking through, I end up just rolling my eyes and giving up.
I'm not going to buy her book but I might have a nosey if I see it in a shop.
She comes across as quite smug that Nina is such a great eater and that does make me jealous because mine isn't
I've done the same, I thought they were just repeats of earlier recipes at one point!

Have a look at baby led weaning cookbook on Instagram, she is very good and has several apps with recipes, I think there's even a fussy baby one. I use her recipes all the time with (mostly) success.

Reactions: 1
I've done the same, I thought they were just repeats of earlier recipes at one point!

Have a look at baby led weaning cookbook on Instagram, she is very good and has several apps with recipes, I think there's even a fussy baby one. I use her recipes all the time with (mostly) success.
Ooh okay thank you so much 💜

I just feel sorry for Nina because she’s bound to end up with the same weight issues as her mum. If she did any research into child nutrition she’d see that the portion size that a toddler actually needs is absolutely tiny! The portions she feeds Nina are pretty much identical to the size id eat myself. She’d really benefit from watching that 100kilo kids obesity SOS tv programme!

Reactions: 3
I just feel sorry for Nina because she’s bound to end up with the same weight issues as her mum. If she did any research into child nutrition she’d see that the portion size that a toddler actually needs is absolutely tiny! The portions she feeds Nina are pretty much identical to the size id eat myself. She’d really benefit from watching that 100kilo kids obesity SOS tv programme!
I know it actually annoys me when Rebecca has a meltdown if Nina leaves one thing on her plate. Ninas 2 isn’t she? 2 year olds go through food regression and actually eat very little, less than a one year old would. She gives Nina adult size portions and expects her to eat it all. Teaching a toddler to overeat can cause major issues in later life. I saw in her comments she said that the book has information on portion sizes for toddlers

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh when she bangs on about how "exposure is key" to why Nina eats everything. Erm you clearly haven't had the regression we have had. Exposure is key my arse. I've been "exposing" my little one to all sorts for months and she just won't eat them 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.