WhatMummyMakes #8 Raisins and mayo are foods of the devil, but pastry and cheese are simply next level!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was born just weeks before lockdiwn and all I can say she is a knob. She has no idea she has moulded her kid into a passive mini her and has no idea about kids .
My days out are filled with bags of spare clothes snacks fun activities fir the kids not what I want to do plus wirking at a real job where I don't say in a cafe criticising tye food and people around me.
She really is an abnoxious women who needs to get a life make some age appropriate friends. She probably hasn't git friends cos at 40 I wouldn't want to spend time with her I would be bored to death
Agreed, my first was a December 2019 baby, 5 days before Christmas and c section so we had only started to leave the house ourselves when lockdown happened. I was DYING to get him out different places as soon as we could and I’m definitely more prepared than she seems to be when we go out

Reactions: 7
“I get Nina’s veggies on the side of her ramen, this way she eats all the veggies”

Just BORE OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I get Nina’s veggies on the side of her ramen, this way she eats all the veggies”

Just BORE OFF
If you have to get the veggies on the side because she gets overwhelmed with them in her ramen, guess what bex, it’s because nininini doesn’t actually like ramen

Reactions: 19
She must be such an annoying customer - she never seems content to eat meals the way they are on the menu.

Here’s an idea Rebecca… if you want your food a certain way, try cooking it at home rather than inconveniencing someone else

Reactions: 24
If she didn’t want the meal as it comes in Wagamama then she probably didn’t want to go to bleeping Wagamama, mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I work in hospitality and would hate to serve Rebecca with all of her mum wins. If you’ve got to change the menu, your kid Doesn’t like what they sell. Take her somewhere else instead of forcing her to eat all this different type of food when let’s be honest she’d probably love some chicken nuggets and chips but Rebecca’s probably told her they’re the work of the devil

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah good old Becky thinking about getting mynini piano lessons because she’s shown an interest in a self playing piano once 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah don’t see it happening. Plus I can imagine the piano teacher will get pissed off trying to teach nina, with bex sitting in on every lesson filming it for her insta and wanting Nina to say how much she loves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another weekend doing age appropriate activities, I was joking with the kids earlier with what we should do today and was using their days out as an example "shall we go to an antique shop?" "How about an old house with gardens?" "IKEA?" They answered every one surprisingly with noooooooo, we went to the park instead, a local one too I didn't even drive 500 miles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the replies to her hilarious anecdote about Nini shows the intellect of the average Rebecca worshipping follower….

Reactions: 4
Another weekend doing age appropriate activities, I was joking with the kids earlier with what we should do today and was using their days out as an example "shall we go to an antique shop?" "How about an old house with gardens?" "IKEA?" They answered every one surprisingly with noooooooo, we went to the park instead, a local one too I didn't even drive 500 miles 😂
Rebecca would drive 500 more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.