WhatMummyMakes #8 Raisins and mayo are foods of the devil, but pastry and cheese are simply next level!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think that’s so funny we all need to know it 🤨 my friend sent us a video of her 2 year old saying slag instead of flag, she thought it was hilarious and I found it amusing. A stranger’s 4 year old saying it? duck off. And I’d be a bit worried if my 4 year old couldn’t say flag tbh 👀 but I’m guessing she was taught to say it by Bex 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why does she think that’s so funny we all need to know it 🤨 my friend sent us a video of her 2 year old saying slag instead of flag, she thought it was hilarious and I found it amusing. A stranger’s 4 year old saying it? duck off. And I’d be a bit worried if my 4 year old couldn’t say flag tbh 👀 but I’m guessing she was taught to say it by Bex 🙄
Maybe if Bex sent Nina to school she would know the difference between ‘slag’ & ‘flag’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she made it a grid post?! It’s really not that funny. So Nina can apparently say ‘jubilee’ fine but not flag??

On a different note, this was what the 5th day out this week?! How much money and petrol must she get through!!

Reactions: 8
It's never as funny when it's not your child it's like when someone tells you their dream 🙄. She's got more money than sense all she does is drive, I honestly could not be bothered, do they ever spend the day with Nina's dad? Does he just not want to spend any time with his child?

I've had a go at a new thread (hopefully linked here)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's never as funny when it's not your child it's like when someone tells you their dream 🙄. She's got more money than sense all she does is drive, I honestly could not be bothered, do they ever spend the day with Nina's dad? Does he just not want to spend any time with his child?

I've had a go at a new thread (hopefully linked here)
@Yellow_brick_road did you report your last post on this thread to ask admin to lock it? xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.