Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she has put her face in a circle like that?! Doesn’t seem necessary!
And this morning her big face is on a loop with all her supportive responses (12 by my count!!🙄).... it’s almost like she reads these posts and is responding to them!!! Morning Rebecca!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Shame she’s such a hypocrite when it comes to privacy... poor Nina doesn’t get that choice does she???

Reactions: 5
And this morning her big face is on a loop with all her supportive responses (12 by my count!!🙄).... it’s almost like she reads these posts and is responding to them!!! Morning Rebecca!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Shame she’s such a hypocrite when it comes to privacy... poor Nina doesn’t get that choice does she???
I think she's hoping people will repost and share her face in the circle and she'll become the face of this 'movement'.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve made a new thread but not sure how an old one gets closed?!?

New thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.