WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any activity on the Facebook page?
It is very very odd. Isn’t it her job? That’s always what seems strange to me when chronic over-sharers just disappear!

Reactions: 1
Before she disappeared she had a bout of flu and then food poisoning so disappeared for a few times then. Wonder if she has other health issues

Reactions: 2
Maybe her divorce proceedings have ramped up…. Something she won’t share as it would dint her shiny, cosy , Gilmore girls in a cottage aesthetic.

Reactions: 3
Maybe her divorce proceedings have ramped up…. Something she won’t share as it would dint her shiny, cosy , Gilmore girls in a cottage aesthetic.
Yeah if the other has put on something about not using Nina on social media (could he? I’ve no idea if you can specify this when co-parenting) she is probably needing a complete reset

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing there’s legal battles about Tiny Giant Neenz, either custody or most likely his request to have her appearances on Bex’s SM very limited. Becky is clearly still active on insta she just doesn’t have anything interesting to post bcoz her content was literally -Nina-

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing there’s legal battles about Tiny Giant Neenz, either custody or most likely his request to have her appearances on Bex’s SM very limited. Becky is clearly still active on insta she just doesn’t have anything interesting to post bcoz her content was literally -Nina-
Or, the worst possible thing for her content has happened. She's reconciled with the other. How the Jeff would she explain moving back to her old house without confessing all the subfutage?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it’s to do with the other. We know he is aware of tattle. There was a conversation once about his insta and the same day it went private, so either she told him or he is aware of what’s said on here.

Many of the comments on here about the inappropriate posts of Nina and the invasion of her privacy are spot on and not ‘trolling’. I would hope if he has read them he has taken it on board and is trying to protect Nina.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.