WhatMummyMakes #12 Burst out of my Barbour Coat, No one gives a hoot about MyNini’s post-it note

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The newly named ‘Wilson girls’ inspired by the highly appropriate and well known kids show the Gilmore girls have moved house. Nobody is sure if the other has moved with them or not. Their move to the countryside has allowed Rebecca to live out every 30 year olds dream of forcing your child to do colouring in the garden.
Nina has started school and on her first day she wrote a suspiciously well handwritten and spelled note about her dream to be a midwife when she is older. Nina also did some immaculately written post it notes for Rebecca’s new book ‘fast family comforts’ (don’t worry guys, despite it being a book for quick meals it still has a slow cooker chapter). So far no one has been thrilled to receive their post it note from a four year old.
Her new book has many new and original recipes that no one even needs (how to put things on a plate) or that no one would ever want. Everything she has made from her new book has looked like pure tit.
Other highlights from the last thread were Rebecca saying not to put pressure on yourself to bounce back after having a baby and blaming her general roundness on having Nina nearly 5 years ago. She now lives in the countryside so she needed a Barbour coat and despite it being about 3 sizes to small she bought it anyway.
Nina did a quite frankly psychotic rendition of you are my sunshine to Rebecca which still haunts my nightmares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Excellent recap! To add to this , Nina still seems to eat her meals off plates meant for weaning babies despite being nearly 5. And everything she eats she apparently says is ‘so yummy mummy’.
My fave thing from the last thread was that post that apparently a doctor recommended her chicken broth for a really ill baby, and it was a miraculous cure. YEAH RIGHT BEX, never actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The newly named ‘Wilson girls’ inspired by the highly appropriate and well known kids show the Gilmore girls have moved house. Nobody is sure if the other has moved with them or not. Their move to the countryside has allowed Rebecca to live out every 30 year olds dream of forcing your child to do colouring in the garden.
Nina has started school and on her first day she wrote a suspiciously well handwritten and spelled note about her dream to be a midwife when she is older. Nina also did some immaculately written post it notes for Rebecca’s new book ‘fast family comforts’ (don’t worry guys, despite it being a book for quick meals it still has a slow cooker chapter). So far no one has been thrilled to receive their post it note from a four year old.
Her new book has many new and original recipes that no one even needs (how to put things on a plate) or that no one would ever want. Everything she has made from her new book has looked like pure tit.
Other highlights from the last thread were Rebecca saying not to put pressure on yourself to bounce back after having a baby and blaming her general roundness on having Nina nearly 5 years ago. She now lives in the countryside so she needed a Barbour coat and despite it being about 3 sizes to small she bought it anyway.
Nina did a quite frankly psychotic rendition of you are my sunshine to Rebecca which still haunts my nightmares.
the bit about the you are my sunshine rendition had me cackling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bex now lives opposite a field of cows and is obsessed with them. I’m not sure what she thinks will happen to them when they go ‘inside’ for winter and how she’ll explain the absence to Nina. Perhaps she’ll say they’ve gone to a National Trust estate 70 odd miles away because this is a perfectly normal day-out distance after all.

Nina was forced to be a Victorian child at Beamish again, because Bex is sadly too fat to be taken seriously as a Victorian then Nini must do it. Nini apparently crazed her mum to go on a Helter Skelter but came down looking like Verucca Salt, which Bex found enchanting.

Both Wilson girls have squeezed themselves into clothes several sizes too small, Nina as an astronaut at a space museum, cheered on by Bex, and Wilson head honcho herself in an extremely ill fitting factory shop Barbour trench. This is all due to the fact that being a ‘tall girl’ is such a new and unprecedented phenomenon that clothes aren’t made for it yet. It’s a real shame but fortunately not a problem most of us face, as being tall is just so rare.

Bex trawled Iceland for ideas for her new book (not the country, because whaling is still legal there, so it wouldn’t be safe. The supermarket of course) Who knows just how random her recipes are going to get, personally I am holding out for a chicken korma cottage pie with a side of kiwi.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a joke, I told my husband last night that I’d seen a new recipe I thought I might try because it mixes two of his favourite meals (Chicken tikka lasagne.)
He put his glass down, stared me dead in the eye and said ‘you had better be bloody joking’ and then asked me what crackpot, drunk on the cooking wine ‘chef’ had come up with that recipe. 😂
Korma cottage pie with a side of kiwi had me laughing way too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness, hold the front page. Panini ate off an actual human sized plate for her chicken tikka lasagne (🤢)!!

Reactions: 3
I think my favourite moment as mentioned above is Bex blaming her exponential weight gain on giving birth to Panini 5 years ago. The mother daughter bestie dynamic is the most strangest and concerning approaches to parenting I’ve ever seen in my life.
I think in honour of #freeNina we should implement a #FindBeckiAFriend
U only need to look past the snobbish passive aggressions, live for driving long distance to NTS and enjoy the mouldy essence of antique shops. Anyone who enjoys a coffee or tea at home in peace and quiet while kids are away need not apply.

Reactions: 12
Bloody love these recaps, thanks everyone 🤣🤣 I’ve got my Mum visiting atm and when we were thinking of things to do with a 4 and 2 year old, she said, ‘any National Trusts around here? Oh no, scrap that, the girls will be bored rigid won’t they’ and I immediately thought of poor Panini! Seemingly my Mother knows best, not you Mother Gothel Bex 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is it perfect for the autumn weather?! Wtf is comforting about leaves and cheese in a soup?!

Obviously, Nina would ask for seconds 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of her recipes so far have looked appealing at all. Her living room looks so tit it's not cosy at all with that TV over her sideboard and Nina shrine. And why is a 4 year old watching Gilmour Girls? I never watch my programmes with the kids around I always have to watch tit on You Tube or Netflix Bex just puts on what she wants and let's Nina watch whether it's age appropriate or not. She's claiming a lot of love for her fruit salad, you mean a lot of people asking why the duck you are serving fruit salad with a chicken tikka lasagne 🤢 you can tell she's not an actual chef.

• Heart
On that cook thing she did where made a pizza she said she adds cheese to everything as cheese is great on everything 🤣 also, i seen advertised icelands “new” chicken tikka lasagne as well as a slimming world version … someones copying 🤔

She has some Hungarian heritage so I’m wondering why she’s not tried to use that as a USP- that’s such an opportunity for her. Coz let’s be real- there is nothing delicious or nutritious about the stuff she ‘cooks’

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ninas dinner is a few bits of cucumber, sugar snap peas and a few strawberries?!? Looks tit.
Edited to add - it’s this kind of tit offering that really makes me stunned that she has a book deal and is making money from this. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
That video of them walking, what the hell is that? Her massive smug face 🤢 why would she film herself like that? 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Ninas dinner is a few bits of cucumber, sugar snap peas and a few strawberries?!? Looks tit.
Edited to add - it’s this kind of tit offering that really makes me stunned that she has a book deal and is making money from this. Makes me sick.
That's what I'd give as a snack not as a meal

Reactions: 4
Wot actual fk is that video about how corney. Her face fills entire screen cant even see nini half the time.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.