Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe....

Can't get over the fake teeth. She really thinks she's some goddess
She's taking the piss right ?!

Beautiful as she is?! Errr ..botox, fake lashes, fake teeth, fake hair, fake nails, fake tan ....yep she sure is beautiful as she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's taking the piss right ?!

Beautiful as she is?! Errr ..botox, fake lashes, fake teeth, fake hair, fake nails, fake tan ....yep she sure is beautiful as she is !
Honestly I just keep following for the lols. That video was so cringe, her ego is on another planet. I mean fair play to her and of course she makes sure she is in the new Stacey Solomon range lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I just keep following for the lols. That video was so cringe, her ego is on another planet. I mean fair play to her and of course she makes sure she is in the new Stacey Solomon range lol
I didn't even notice that lol

You're all right....going on about being beautiful the way you are...sporting fake eyelashes, nails, teeth, botox, extensions, tan, and caked in make up

Reactions: 4
If she is a size 22/24 .... I am a size 8! And I bet that is a size 28 she is wearing of SS ITS RANGE and it’s still too tight!

Reactions: 7
If she is a size 22/24 .... I am a size 8! And I bet that is a size 28 she is wearing of SS ITS RANGE and it’s still too tight!
Absolutely to this ! Jess struggled to get into a 24 and she's half the size of her ! No way she is wearing a 22 ! Another range of clothes that are not right for her shape but she still insists on squeezing into ! Beyond ridiculous!

She is determined to have a shout out from Solomon. She is probably raging that she wasn't asked to model , instead just given press samples (so she says, I reckon she has just bought them). Another cringe fest!!!

Still no congratulations to Jess. Green eyed monster definitely
Yeah she hasn’t done an unpacking from the pr box has she with the cans of Coke, sweets and labels in. She’s bought them I bet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is determined to have a shout out from Solomon. She is probably raging that she wasn't asked to model , instead just given press samples (so she says, I reckon she has just bought them). Another cringe fest!!!

Her eye makeup on the first photo is horrendous 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet she’s bought them! 😂😂
Also, that lemon dress does not fit her over her backwards arse and belly area!

Reactions: 3

She looks so stuck up like her tit doesn't stink 🙃

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s bought them! 😂😂
Also, that lemon dress does not fit her over her backwards arse and belly area!
That is a floaty dress not a skin tight one ! The second she sits down it will rip ! Why does she continue to do this? No one looking at her in that dress is going to honestly say she looks great when the first thing you see is that it's clearly too tight!

Nothing confident about squeezing yourself into clothes that don't fit properly ! That's being in denial about your true size !

And I agree the weird orange eye shadow with those too heavy drag queen lashes ( her lash technician clearly is out of practice) looks awful !

Omg is she for real with that dress!? 🤣 It's so bloody tight it actually would rip when she sits down!!!! bleeping idiot

• Haha
Urgh, she has made me slightly dislike her even more by having the audacity to lip sync to Fleetwood Mac!

The poor woman is no different in front or from behind. Looks like she could completely turn her head and it would be the same. I must say her confidence is admirable.
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The poor woman is no different in front or from behind. Looks like she could completely turn her head and it would be the same. I must say her confidence is admirable.
Omg that looks awful on her! She’d split the bloody dress if she sat down wearing it

Public relations officer??? 😆

🐄 💩
She really is such a liar ! And what's with all the annoying lip syncing videos ?

Makes me laugh the way she is constantly reposting that video that has gotten million views or whatever it is...only someone with an ego like hers would imagine people seeing her in that cheap pink monstrosity putting that god awful wig on her head are viewing the video because she looks amazing, it's more than likely the complete opposite!

Reactions: 6
She really is such a liar ! And what's with all the annoying lip syncing videos ?

Makes me laugh the way she is constantly reposting that video that has gotten million views or whatever it is...only someone with an ego like hers would imagine people seeing her in that cheap pink monstrosity putting that god awful wig on her head are viewing the video because she looks amazing, it's more than likely the complete opposite!
Please she's an Instagram content creator👌🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.