Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Well done to @loolabelle for the most likes on her title suggestion!

Update on last thread (please feel free to add!):

-Laura is constantly trying to flog crap to her 14 followers who watch her lives, including the catpiss perfume from her scammy MLM scheme.
-She has a deal with PLT, whose clothes show off perfectly her pretty "little"(arse) tum
- She claims to be a size 18/20 in River Island arsestrings, sorry, knickers.
- She has blatantly broken lockdown rules with her fresh lashes and nails
- She is totally in love with herself and don't we bleeping know it!

Mod edit that title is too long and cropped makes no sense sorry. Let me know if there's a shorter one :)

For some reason, it hasn't tagged @loolabelle properly or put her title on...apologies! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread. Well done to @loolabelle for the most likes on her title suggestion!

-Laura is constantly trying to flog crap to her 14 followers who watch her lives, including the catpiss perfume from her scammy MLM scheme.
-She has a deal with PLT, whose clothes show off perfectly her pretty "little"(arse) tum

Mod edit that title is too long and cropped makes no sense sorry. Let me know if there's a shorter one :)

For some reason, it hasn't tagged @loolabelle properly or put her title on...apologies! Xx
Great summary of the tit show that is Laura !

Could just call it #2 What Laura loves lies about!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First person in the UK To have a back to front arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody ell! The first time I get a title and it’s too long! It’s like 2020 all over again! I’m off to eat biscuits and drink brandy until I can cope!

• Haha
£64 for a hair mask, so relatable
And she's sat there with greasy as tit roots and errr most of her hair is fake soo how exactly is that product going to nourish and promote healthy hair. She really is shameless... £64 for that in the current climate, she honestly is beyond a joke.

Reactions: 6
£64 for a hair mask, so relatable
For a ducking hair mask? Jesus Christ! I’d want miracles for that price, like a whole new head of glossy hair ala Disney! Jesus read.the.room no one spends that much, some people don’t, no can’t spend that much on their food shop fgs!

Reactions: 4
For a ducking hair mask? Jesus Christ! I’d want miracles for that price, like a whole new head of glossy hair ala Disney! Jesus read.the.room no one spends that much, some people don’t, no can’t spend that much on their food shop fgs!
She hasn't spent it! The stuff was a freebie! That's what makes her even more vile and I certainly don't believe her usual bullshit one liner lie of ' I bought this years ago!' / ' I've been using this for years!' ...as always the lies just keep on coming with her!

I’m really surprised and slightly shocked at how much heat she uses when styling her hair, it looks really thin already and quite damaged. The hair extensions look awful simply because they are far too long and bulky compared to her hair being ultra thin.

It actually goes through me seeing how much heat she’s using on it! & the fact you can see her wispy thin strands then all this fake hair hanging.

Reactions: 1
So she's now not even bothering to try products before she flogs them...why companies are sending her tooth whitening when she has fake teeth is beyond me !
I’m really surprised and slightly shocked at how much heat she uses when styling her hair, it looks really thin already and quite damaged. The hair extensions look awful simply because they are far too long and bulky compared to her hair being ultra thin.

It actually goes through me seeing how much heat she’s using on it! & the fact you can see her wispy thin strands then all this fake hair hanging.
Completely agree and it looked really lank and greasy at the roots...

Reactions: 2
Why is she in the metro center?? You wouldn't go there just to use the loo, when you live in shields. Where have you been off to that you need to stop at the metro??

Lockdown means staying local if out for exercise not buggering off here there and everywhere

Reactions: 6
Why is she in the metro center?? You wouldn't go there just to use the loo, when you live in shields. Where have you been off to that you need to stop at the metro??

Lockdown means staying local if out for exercise not buggering off here there and everywhere
Ahh but lockdown rules don't apply to Laura ....she's had her lashes done again and is driving 45 minutes away from her home to walk her dogs...she's an absolute joke

Size 18-20 my arse!! 😂😂😂
Well it's definitely not her size 26 + arse !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she stand there, wearing a jogging set which is supposed to be baggy, with a straight face saying she is wearing size 24 and it's a perfect fit when the top is clearly stretched over her stomach at the sides ? RI go upto 28 so no excuse for buying the wrong size ! Again !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What the hell were those stories about?! And who wears that much make up to take the dog for a walk?

• Haha
What the hell were those stories about?! And who wears that much make up to take the dog for a walk?
She's flogging RI to death at the moment...desperately wants us all to believe its her favourite brand growing up ...she's so transparent and clearly on the beg !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.