Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wincey willis is she still here ? and Rusty lee

the singer Marilyn
I was channel surfing and saw Rusty Lee on Tipping Point not long ago 😆

Watched a film on the Blitz Kids over Xmas and Marilyn featured in that looking remarkably well preserved (not sure what yr filmed though)

Reactions: 3
They don't do duvets 😄

On a similar note I wonder what happened to Peter Simon of double dare fame?
There's a YouTube clip of him snotting whilst presenting something.on a shopping channel 😱🤢🤣

Marilyn is on FB and Twitter,every so often begging for money. Recent spat with boy George after filming outside his house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Rustie Lee pops up every now and then on This Morning doing a cooking segment. She was also in at least one series of the Real Marigold Hotel. I like her a lot, she's full of fun.

Reactions: 5
Marilyn is on FB and Twitter,every so often begging for money. Recent spat with boy George after filming outside his house.
Was he begging for money at one point but conveniently forgot to mention he had just inherited a fair bit of cash?

Or am i thinking of someone else 🤔

Reactions: 5
Tracey Shaw who played Maxine Peacock in Corrie and was a huge tabloid star at the time. Now you never hear of her or see her.
I know this is a mega late reply but she was/is in a play The Cat and the Canary I believe - alongside Anthony Costa!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The lesser known members of big 90s pop bands:
  • Paul and Mark from A1
  • Spike and Jimmy from 911
  • Everyone bar Jade from Damage

One of my friends had a roofing company do work on her house a few years ago and the lead roofer was John Hendy of East 17 fame!

Speaking of 1990s pop...does anyone remember this beauty?
That was even worse than I remember it. Wasn’t there a rumour they were put together by a record company exec as a joke?

Marilyn is active on Twitter. I can't see what he's up to though but he is a carer for his mum.
thanks, the very strange thing is I mentioned Rusty lee last night , I went onto twitter today and there she is in a photo with the bloke from Benidorm !

Sarah Green (of Saturday Superstore fame) always like her, her husband Mike Smith died a few years ago, and then she did a couple of guest spots on This Morning then nothing.

I also used to love those Trevor and Simon guys “swing your pants!” They we’re so funny I think they were on Going Live or similar.
Trevor was in Richard Osman‘s House of Games just before Xmas, Sarah Greene was on it last year. My kids think I’m so weird every time I change their beds because I say “we don’t do duvets”! saturday morning TV in the 80’s was fab!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Trevor was in Richard Osman‘s House of Games just before Xmas, Sarah Greene was on it last year. My kids think I’m so weird every time I change their beds because I say “we don’t do duvets”! saturday morning TV in the 80’s was fab!
It was Simon who was on House Of Games not Trevor

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.