What was “the big drama” at your school?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ex pupil was murdered, suzanne cappe, one of the teachers was rumoured to be the dad of one of the Rita sue and Bob too girls , and he left because he was getting so much grief about it . Then the pool attendant /swimming teacher turns out to be a ponce, worst school in Manchester , funny how it got knocked down and now the police headquarters are on the area.
Omg I listened to a podcast on Suzanne capper, so sad.

Whenever "Ben" the local dog got into the playground. Absolute scenes.
That’s the only thing that happened at my school too! The site manager’s golden retriever Sammy hopping the fence and absolutely loving life on the playground.

Reactions: 2
A boy died of meningitis when I was in Year 5, it was really sad, him and his family were refugees. They'd only been in the country a year, they were from Bosnia and had to flee because of the war, it was my first time dealing with death, our whole class found it very hard.

In Secondary school our headteacher and deputy head were fired for embezzlement. The maths teacher (who was very good looking and young) was having an affair with our much older RE teacher, she was married with kids his age. Apparently a student caught them kissing, it was all rumours until she left her husband and married the maths teacher. Another death from meningitis when I was in year 10. Again everyone found it very hard to deal with.

Oh and the card taker and his son apparently were meeting the girls behind the bike shed.

And our Physics teacher was sacked for smacking a girl on the bottom. He was in a wheelchair, he used to make really dirty inappropriate jokes. It was an all girl's secondary.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The amount of compulsive liars we all went to school with! 😂 think everyone knew one of those as a teen! There was a girl in my year who claimed she was seeing one of the teachers! She even said on the last day of school they had a really teary, sad goodbye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't have any interesting stories from my school days but my husband told me a story about a school camping trip he went on to the derbyshire dales when he was 13 years old - sixteen kids and two teachers.
They did the marshmallow toasting and ghost stories around the camp fire thing before going to bed.
About an hour after settling down he was woken to the sound of the female teacher screaming.
With the two boys he was sharing with they ran to her tent lifting up a flap at the bottom expecting to find her being murdered but instead found her being shafted from behind by the male teacher.
The view they had was of the male teacher's hairy backside vigorously slamming into her while she was yelling at him to go harder
The teachers were both married to other people and male teacher's wife was an art teacher
at the same school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'll never forget a guy in secondary school in a class, he stood up and stuck his fingers down his throat and spewed everywhere. The massive brown stain was still there on the carpet years later.

Also when a bunch of guys were leaving school, they let sheep loose in the school but numbered them 1, 2 and 4 so everyone was searching for number 3 all day, but of course it never existed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The amount of compulsive liars we all went to school with! 😂 think everyone knew one of those as a teen! There was a girl in my year who claimed she was seeing one of the teachers! She even said on the last day of school they had a really teary, sad goodbye 😂
Same!! There was a girl called Abi in my class at school and she used to really really lie. She had a pack of mini mints right and told us they was morning after pills? What In a mint case that also smelt of mints? This was year 7 so we would of been 12/13?. Then she said she was having an affair with the teacher. And if you said you fancied a boy she would say there sleeping together!.
Then she was always pregnant 24.7 it was actually mad how much she lied! She’s now a mother to two kids and still deranged now she told her neighbour she’s been shagging the postman every morning and it was another lie 😂😂😂.

Reminds me of Will from the in betweeners when Jay is speaking and he’s like well thats a lie, then he carries on talking and Will says oh another lie. And he replies well is this a lie one time I fingered a Dutch bird and she tit down my arm 😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone took a massive poo in the toilets of the sports building and everyone, including teachers, went to look.
I won't post any sickening images. However if you Google 'big poo', was it as big as any of those images?

:poop: :poop:

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm definitely not googling that on my work computer hahaha
I can recall whilst at primary school, that someone literally crapped their pants during P.E.

You could tell they did. Not only did they walk funny after they did, the stench was overwhelming. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Was Kappa even expensive when it was popular? 🤣
I was born 93 so just about missed the Kappa era.
😂our local newsagents sold fake adidas .

oh we also went Alton towers. And remember the little boats that went around the tiny island that had rabbits, well on the way home a boy decided to tell us he’s got a rabbit , so both coaches were stoped at the next service station and everything searched. No rabbit found and he told us he Had let it go at the service station. Teachers were panicking and saying how our school would never go back there. he was laughing and I’m 99% sure he was just taking the pias

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a rumour going around that one of the teachers had tried to get with a female student because he wasn't at the school for several months but I'm not convinced in that rumour now because he came on a residential with us with his wife and child after he returned to school and I don't think that would've happened if the rumour was true. I wasn't sure about whether it was true or not at the time either but I steered clear of him anyway.

Another rumour was that a girl who was off school for a month has gone to Switzerland to have abortion. I'm not sure why we all thought she'd have to go to Switzerland of all places to have an abortion but ah well.

A girl shot a teacher with a BB gun and got excluded. I was quite sad about that because the teacher she shot was one of the nicest people I've ever met and she was really upset by it.

A boy transferred to our school and I felt sorry for him so became mates with him. He admitted to me that the reason he had to transfer was because he'd brought a massive knife into his last school and got expelled. He insisted it was an accident and that he'd just brought it in to show off and not to do anything but I made sure to keep on his good side just in case!

A teacher had a heart attack on a trip and died. Really sad news.

A boy got stuck on the roof too.

Oh and the llamas all got let out and went through all the buildings.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It was before my time (mid 80s), but a Home Ec teacher was shot. Her estranged husband came into the classroom with a gun. She managed to convince him to go into a storeroom with her, so the children wouldn't see anything. He wounded her, but then ended his own life. She was still there in the 90s when I attended, and her son was in my year.

There was also a kid stabbed in the leg on the school oval (not fatally or anything). It was pretty universally agreed by us kids he deserved it, because he was well known to be an hole. As a result, they changed the school hours to finish earlier, and we only got 15 minutes for lunch.

Not really a scandal as such, but a lot of the teachers were utterly bizarre. There was an elderly teacher who'd buy and sell weed from/to students. He'd often fall asleep in class too, and spoke so little English that even when he was awake, there was no point to his lessons. Another brought her snakes to school in a teapot. It was an odd place, although the folks I've kept in touch with all seem to have turned out alright.

• Wow
  • Haha
Remembered another one not in my school but my friends school his teacher had a massive heart attack during the it lesson and died really bloody sad, you can google it and read about it. Apparently was a really lovely man.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="sephylily, post: 8035310, member:

Oh and the llamas all got let out and went through all the buildings.
[/QUOTE]

Your school had llamas?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our dinner lady was murdered by her husband in front of their son.

We also had #turdgate where someone had done a massive unflushable poo and everyone went to see it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Of the maths teachers daughters was a pupil at my high school. One day she walked into her Dad’s class to find him shagging one of the IT teachers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone took a massive poo in the toilets of the sports building and everyone, including teachers, went to look.
My friend once pissed in the dinner hall for the lolz. It was just after school so it was empty and never got found out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4