What was “the big drama” at your school?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a Catholic all-girls school.

One thing that I can remember happening is on a school trip, one of the girls decided to do a strip tease in the back of the coach for the passing truckers. Eventually, a police car pulled the coach over and told the teachers that it was for ‘indecent exposure’.

We also had a very, er unconventional head who the school governors pushed out after only one year due to her tendency to get drunk at staff events and call other teachers ‘bastards’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can’t remember anything in the way of drama or scandals at my school, but at my brother’s school one of the teachers got caught in bed with a student.

Okay I’ve just googled to find the story and turns out there’s worse wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t remember anything in the way of drama or scandals at my school, but at my brother’s school one of the teachers got caught in bed with a student.

Okay I’ve just googled to find the story and turns out there’s worse wtf

That’s one boarding school you wouldn’t want to send your kids too! I wonder why one of the teachers conviction got quashed.

Reactions: 2
So strange. We used to call the place ‘EastBoring’ cos it was locally thought of as sleepy and quiet.

The school had a good rep when my brother first joined. To the point where my parents considered sending me there for sixth form too 🤦‍♀️

One boy jumped out of a 2nd floor window for a laugh. When he returned to school a few months later everyone sang “I believe I can fly” to him for the rest of his school days.

Another one managed to cut him thumb off in a woodwork lesson.

When I was in year 8 we had a gun scare after a member of the public said they’d seen a pupil with a gun. Every class had to be locked inside their classrooms for hours while they investigated. Turned out it was a mobile phone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7